HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

konerri

OH Snap! I just got a Turbonetics T3/T04E 57 trim .63 AR for FREEE. My good friend had donated it to the project. Thumbs up to him.

Becuase it has some minor shaft play. So i have to rebuild it. The GT3071R was the turbo of choice but just can't say no to a free turbo. Already took it all apart.

i can't be more happier.

order some other goodies too.

konerri

^ update with no pic = fail on my half.

It turns out that my turbo is a ball bearing turbo.

AEM EMS Series 2 is here. Along with two AEM serial data stream gauges and AEM inline Wideband sensor.

More piping on the way for manifold build.

Keeping the turbo. The shaft play isn't that bad and i pretty sure it will run OK.

Last edited:

konerri

Update!!!

new wheels setup. reverse staggered. 17 x 9 in front and 17 x 8 in back. Still undecided on what wheels.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Those wheels aren't bad, any style you like? I don't mind browsing wheels.

Can't wait to see that manifold together.

konerri

^true. but a lot of the wheels out there don't come in 17 x 9. i kinda want to wrap them in 255/40/17 Advan AD08 tires.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha once again we are slightly going towards the same direction :p

i wanna get me some 16x9 wheels for the front. VOLKs man, only way to go, cant go wrong with them :thumbs up

konerri

^ we tend to think alike. i tried by brother's s2000 wheels on my car and it just looks goood. so might just have to keep it for a little bit until i can find some other wheels.

here is the turbo and waste gate being mocked up for header design and also my Griffin racing radiator is being test fitted too.

08twfa5vl

good update kong, you can always get rpf1 in SBC color, i think it will look sexy as well and being light!