havent posted many pics, so here you go

k624ash

ive hardly posted an pics since ive been on the site. i just put sideskirts on my car decided to take a bunch of pics

start with exterior

some engine bay

interior

let me know what you think. and i know its dirty, like i said i juet randomly decided to take some pics

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
it looks pretty good, is it dropped??? If so you should probably drop it a lil more....but nice four door, im liking them more and more i see them. Keep up the good work you're headed in the right direction.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
one of the cleanest 4 doors i've ever seen. lovin your engine bay and 98-01 conversion.

how come your door panels are black when you have a tan interior?

k624ash

integra4life29 said:
it looks pretty good, is it dropped??? If so you should probably drop it a lil more....but nice four door, im liking them more and more i see them. Keep up the good work you're headed in the right direction.
i have tokico shocks and springs on it, but its not a big drop. I want to get different rims one day and go down from 17 to 16, so that would make it a little lower. I think some nice bronze rims would look good, although i do like the ones i have now

k624ash

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
one of the cleanest 4 doors i've ever seen. lovin your engine bay and 98-01 conversion.

how come your door panels are black when you have a tan interior?
thanks, i have the 98-01 rear bumper (pretty hard to find for the DBs), but i didnt take any pics cause its spraypainted and real dirty, ill be painting it properly soon though, im working on the $50 paint job. So far ive done the doors, the fenders, and the skirts. Although none of them have been buffed polished and waxed yet.

Happy to get the engine bay comment, i love engine bays so i want mine to look good. i just finished pulling everything out of it and now i have to clean it and try and bring the dull paint back to life. I just pulled off the a/c info sticker on the shock tower and the difference in the paint was pretty huge. maybe i will repaint it next summer, if i cant get it as good as id want.

I got the door panles from a freind who parted out his teg, im gradualy working on a black interior, but i think the black/tan looks pretty good.

k624ash

hey what tipped you off on the converion anyway? was it just my car description under my avatar or did you pick up on one of the small things, like the steering wheel

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
the 2 tone interior lick balls... lol .... but you know i gots love for the db... btw how do open the rear doors? from the inside?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
yeah there were a lot of reason that tipped me off besides your info in the avatar. the steering wheel says ACURA which is a big sign, your master cylinder, and your hood has two humps like camels like every
94-97 teg lol. but yeah how do you open the rear door? is it automated or do you
a) go through the roof
b) gangster remote
c) crawl from the front
d) jump through the windows
e) lastly go through the trunk :lol:

k624ash

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
yeah there were a lot of reason that tipped me off besides your info in the avatar. the steering wheel says ACURA which is a big sign, your master cylinder, and your hood has two humps like camels like every
94-97 teg lol. but yeah how do you open the rear door? is it automated or do you
a) go through the roof
b) gangster remote
c) crawl from the front
d) jump through the windows
e) lastly go through the trunk :lol:
i thought it might have been the steering wheel. and for the master cylinder, the different is that the resivior is smaller right? i need a new master so could i get the 98-01 one in case i ever get a cusco bar (i saw someones thread on fitment issues) and does the password bar have the same problem?

dont all tegs have the same hood?

well i dont drive many people around so for now i just reach back, its easy cause of where the handle is. ill put in poppers one day, that will be nice for carying crap and putting it in the back seat, ill do that for the trunk at the same time.
during the summer it was easy cause i always cruise with the windows down and leave them open whenever i can keep a good line of sight with the car, so then you can just reach in and do it.

Last edited:

k624ash

obd1kenobi said:
HAHA Ls's for the win!
w00t :woot:
hopefully one day it will be ls turbo, but thats not until i have money, which at the earliest would be about a year