havent posted many pics, so here you go

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Looks really nice. The exterior needs a fresh coat of paint and just some cosmetic enhancements and it'll look awesome, great work by the way.

k624ash

g3teg97 said:
Looks really nice. The exterior needs a fresh coat of paint and just some cosmetic enhancements and it'll look awesome, great work by the way.
well some of the exterior does have a fresh coat of paint, but its not finished, i need to buff and polish and wax it. But first i need to buy a good buffer. Im doing the $50 dollar paint job if any of you have seen that over on honda tech. oh but the front bumper isnt done yet, that is spray painted, lip too. Ill do them next, and the rear bumper. then i just have the body, and trunk. oh and the hood i guess, though i would rather get carbon fiber

nice 4dr ! like the bronze rims on white combo. by any chance u wouldnt be from delco would you?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
k624ash said:
dont all tegs have the same hood?
i believe the 98-01 series is flattened with no humps. i guess it would be better for aerodyamics. i wouldnt want humps slow me down.

team-integre.net actually has a side to side picture comparison. which is much easier to tell. i can post the pic from the site.

k624ash

Gorilla Unit 33 said:
nice 4dr ! like the bronze rims on white combo. by any chance u wouldnt be from delco would you?
Im in havertown, which is indeed delco, are you near me?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
k624ash said:
thats just not a very clear picture of a white teg (white hides things like that). it does have the humps though, if you look at the front of the hood you can tell the shape is the same. I like the way they look, and if they have any efect whatsoever on aerodynamics its probaly for the better
hrm.. true. but it just seems smaller.

99teg LS

just seems smaller only cuz the headlights are smaller ;)

very nice 4 dr by the way! :thumbs up

Last edited:

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Just needs to be dropped!!!
Engine looks skinny, looks like it has anorexia. LoL

R1DC2

Got Integra?
^^^
I mean the front needs to be dropped a tad bit more, and i like your valve cover!!!