Hb420's 90 DA Build Thread

J_Jay_B

teg driver
please please please dont give up on this car... you have done sooo much to it and it looks sick... when i got my car it was the same way... i had to drop 3000 in repairs, clutch, new front passenger suspension and sway bars, and other little shit... but it ran like a champ until i totaled it

hb420

Today i decided it was time to redo the headliner because my original one is dirty and has a couple of pin holes in it. Here's a couple of pics

Dirty headliner

Quick wipe down

You would think i'm done. This was the easy part

This part wasn't so easy

1 hour later

A little later

There was a crack or two so i covered them with duck tape

Tommorrow morning i'll go to a fabric store and pick out some material and finish it up.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Keeping it the same color? I thought about going black, but the visors and lights would look terrible staying grey.

hb420

Keeping it the same color? I thought about going black, but the visors and lights would look terrible staying grey.

I'm gonna do something different but i don't know what. I don't have visors so it won't look out of place colorwise.

hb420

I'll let you know. I can't take all 80 pairs with me.

I started another project this morning. The fabric store is open so i'm about to take a blunt ride to the store to get some fabric and glue. Pics later today of both projects

Last edited:

hb420

Finished. Not to bad for the first try. I'm going to the junkyard this week to get another headliner and different material.