Hb420's 90 DA Build Thread

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Where do you pick up these wheels? I've been looking for old school wheels for a while but all I'm finding is 5-lug and in CA with ridiculous prices. :(

hb420

Found a few sets on craigslist, some from friends and online, plus there's an upgarage in philly where i bought the recent set of wheels from. Not much has happened with the teg but i should be picking up a daily driver today and then heading back to louisville wed.

hb420

I was in Pa for a few days last week so i i took the time to compound the teg, polish the headlights, tailights and bumperlights. Sucks living 700 miles away from the Da... shitty camera pic

hb420

It's been awhile since i posted, i'm up in Pa for the holidays and worked on the teg. Orded a bunch of parts for it.

Copied from another site

Brake resevior a member on g2ic sent me for free. Alot cleaner then mine lol

Nardi suede wheel

Battery ring terminals, ac firewall delete plug and es shifter kit

M3 trunk lip spoiler

I have some old school high end car audio that i've been saving for a car to put it in and i think it's gonna be the teg. Just have to figure out if I have enough room to install both of these amps lol

I have a old set of mb quarts still installed in the DA and a image dynamics 10 inch sub to install or I found a kicker substation I might pick up.

Got a few things today 12/28/11
Box from honda came in the mail with the air filter, antenna delete plug, cam seal and a few random bolts

Mugen rep sides came in the same truck. Thanks to CG5accord

So i went out and got some blade silver paint for them and whatever lip i get. I will respray them with a gun when i repaint the teg, this is just temporary. The other box is the flexible epoxy to repair my front bumper and the moldings on the front and rear bumpers

I figured while i was out in the area where the local jdm importer was i would stop byand see if they had anything for a DA. They didn't and i remembered i needed a new radio so i picked up a mad tyte jdm old school radio lmao. The top unit is a am fm mini disk player and the lower unit is a digital processor and a cd player that is controlled by the top unit.

More crappy camera phone pics lol

Makeshift paint booth for the skirts lol

Painted, but not cleared yet

Painted the trunk lip spoiler, not installed yet just sitting there. The hatch isn't shut so it looks like it needs to be adjusted

Not much of an update but i sold a set of my wheels yesterday, with that money i'm going to buy a battery, battery box and a new starter.

6th set of bbs wheels sold lol

The certercap, coin and plastic collar came in the mail today. Very happy for $36 shipped lol

ELIDA9

finaly I have gotten to see the work done on this thing......in for this :)

hb420

The updates are about to start again...

After a weekend of thinking about what i want to do with this teg i have decided to completely strip it, sell the parts and start over. I felt like i was starting to cut corners plus i have to see what i can do about my rotted jack point in the rear of the car

hb420

Forums, google searches and junkyards. I've owned 9 armrests over the years. What are you looking for i have tons of parts?

dcruz301

well, i just figure out, that i may need a new wiring harnes for my engine. my cable to the oil pressure sender is busted, unless you know a way around that.
and i also need a LR quarter panel, my dad backing into my integra one morning and blamed me for him turning the wheel too much in the driveway -_-.
but, if you have any spare parts not needed, let me know, i am sure i could make a good use to them.

oh, and an armrest would be nice. :p

hb420

well, i just figure out, that i may need a new wiring harnes for my engine. my cable to the oil pressure sender is busted, unless you know a way around that.
and i also need a LR quarter panel, my dad backing into my integra one morning and blamed me for him turning the wheel too much in the driveway -_-.
but, if you have any spare parts not needed, let me know, i am sure i could make a good use to them.

oh, and an armrest would be nice. :p
You could probably solder on some new wire if you can find the break in the line. I have a shit ton of parts lol, it would take a while to list them all

Charly[horse];1032234 said:
Haha jus picked some stuff up from you on G2ic, I'm much more active on this site :p You have nice car by the way :)
haha nice, your package will be sent out in the morning. I use to be real active on here until i moved. Thanks for the comment, i'm sure the teg appreciates it lol