Hello Im new here.

Xenglor

da9lor
HI I'm new to the Club integra forums. Just thought I'd say hello to everyone. I drive a 93 integra ls special editon whatever you wanna call it. Plans are to find a b17 and swap it in there or just build the ls motor and boost. Gonna repaint it as soon as it gets warmer out as well. Let me know what you guys think?

The red ones my girls car its got a b17 I swap in last summer

dc2 kid

hey man im pretty newish here an the ppl that i notice that r always on r pretty cool not to many dipshits

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
:welcome:

Nice DA, reminds me of my boys old SE, green too, i like the honda accord back lip looks good bro

Kinta94

Nice looking DA Ive always loved that body style. Good luck with your build!
what color are you planning to paint it?

Is the B17 paired with the GSR YS1 or do you have an LS trans installed? That would be less than ideal.
For your car:
You need to get a front lip and side skirts. It looks odd with the Accord rear lip on there and no front. Then I'd paint match the mirrors and the gas door.
Then adjust your hood to the proper height.
Once you handle those minor issues, you'll be golden.
Also, why get a B17? It's rare and it only really matters if the car is an original DB2. You'll find a B16 easier and likely get a better deal on it. Plus with a higher compression ratio the B16 actually makes more power out of the gate. Personally, I'd save up and throw an ITR motor in your car mated to a GSR YS1, or B16 S1, or J1. The ideal trans would be a B16 Y1 or YS1 with the factory LSD.
Good start. :thumbs up

Xenglor

da9lor
To Kinta94 thanks =D I'm just gonna paint it the same color I think that colors freakin sexy haha

to broken talon its just a ls tranny on it I don't drive it very often so it doesn't really bother me but yeah I'm still in the process of doing all of that. I'm debating what kind of lip I should get. As for the side skirt I have no idea on what works with that. I heard ek civic side skirts fit you just gotta trim off a little? I just want a b17 in mine cause it'll be something different from what others have in town other than my wives =D

Xenglor

da9lor
To Kinta94 thanks =D I'm just gonna paint it the same color I think that colors freakin sexy haha

to broken talon its just a ls tranny on it I don't drive it very often so it doesn't really bother me but yeah I'm still in the process of doing all of that. I'm debating what kind of lip I should get. As for the side skirt I have no idea on what works with that. I heard ek civic side skirts fit you just gotta trim off a little? I just want a b17 in mine cause it'll be something different from what others have in town other than my wives =D

but i'd settle with a b16 if I can get it for a good price

Xenglor

da9lor
oh yeah about my front hood I think the previous owner got in a fender bender before that's the lowest it'll go down T_T I tried fixing it but nothing yet.

oh yeah about my front hood I think the previous owner got in a fender bender before that's the lowest it'll go down T_T I tried fixing it but nothing yet.
Have you tried lowering the 2 rubber bump stops and lowering the hood latch assembly?

I have a 94-95 Accord front lip on my DB2 at the moment. I also have a 94-95 Accord rear lip at home waiting to be modified, as well as 90-93 Accord side skirts.
Yes, you can use the plastic side skirts from Civics, Accords, DC and DB Integras, and I'm sure there are others as well. They all require some trimming and a little time. Nothing a 12 pack and a Saturday can't handle.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Thanks bud =)
Im chris btw. hope you enjoy your time here. if you need any help with anything there are several of us on here that will be more than happy to help you as best we can. haters are gonna hate. just ignore them and let it roll.