Hello Im new here.

Xenglor

da9lor
Have you tried lowering the 2 rubber bump stops and lowering the hood latch assembly?

I have a 94-95 Accord front lip on my DB2 at the moment. I also have a 94-95 Accord rear lip at home waiting to be modified, as well as 90-93 Accord side skirts.
Yes, you can use the plastic side skirts from Civics, Accords, DC and DB Integras, and I'm sure there are others as well. They all require some trimming and a little time. Nothing a 12 pack and a Saturday can't handle.
I haven't tried the hood latch assembly but I will tomorrow thanks. I see, so then how would you get it to stay on?

Xenglor

da9lor
Im chris btw. hope you enjoy your time here. if you need any help with anything there are several of us on here that will be more than happy to help you as best we can. haters are gonna hate. just ignore them and let it roll.
Haha alright thanks I'm xeng

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
ive been looking for a set of DR 21s. drags may be 'knockoffs' but i have too much common sense to get the real deal. haha.

Xenglor

da9lor
ive been looking for a set of DR 21s. drags may be 'knockoffs' but i have too much common sense to get the real deal. haha.
Hahah Yeah, cant get the expensive stuff or the lady would kill me. My buddy gots a a set of those DR 21 they're nice haha I'd trade mine for them any day.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
this one seller on ebay does a super package deal on drags with tires every now and them. thats where JDMJIM got his.