Help me mod my LS

iFerret

Got a white 90 LS, B18a1 DOHC motor, Tranny is going out, it has rust and cancer, front bumper damage, left side skirt is destroyed by rust, Interior is stained bad, speakers are going out, has a decent pioneer deck in but I would prefer Pyle, I would like to repaint the car white, then black out the rims, lights, stealth the back, I want to remove that ghetto ass black trim around the car, it looks fucktarded on a white car, I also want one of those roof scoop things that goes right in front of the sunroof and blocks the wind, I'm willing to go with a spoiler, Since my engine compartment is so small, I'm just going to go with the muffler adapter that ghosts the blow-off valve sound w/o the turbo, I want a decent Magnaflow exhaust system on it, cant go anything lower that 10% on window tint though, I would also like a chromed out interior with white underlights under the dash, and a glow kit under the car. This thing is the ultimate project car, minus the shitty jap engine. :p If anything, I might switch out for a b16? I would love a VTEC.

The shitty Jap engine? The entire car is Japanese bro, including the b16 you might switch out for.
It sounds like a big project. Just a hint though, don't get the "ghost blow off ", and the underglow lights...they're just fucking stupid, or "fucktarded" as you so eloquently put it.:roll:

iFerret

Huh? Why would anyone want a negative? Also, cant lower it because there are a ton of speed bumps in my neighborhood, and a HUGE dip. Not to mention all the pot holes. I'm not a big fan of the JDM Engines, is all.

sumfilipinodude

Huh? Why would anyone want a negative? Also, cant lower it because there are a ton of speed bumps in my neighborhood, and a HUGE dip. Not to mention all the pot holes. I'm not a big fan of the JDM Engines, is all.
Just out of curiosity, if you're not a fan of Japanese engines, why are you driving one? Doesn't really make sense if you're driving something that you really don't like.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the only difference between your JDM motors and USDM motors is that the vtec solenoid has an extra wire and we have a few more sensors..................they come from the same factory....

Mick Lvn

why not save your money and just drive the car until you can financially afford a cleaner car to work with? be prepared, your about to spend at least 5 times more than you will ever sell it for, and it is still going to look really bad from what your describing

DruGod206

i dont think people are saying that white on black is bad, people were just "hinting" that some underlights would look mad gay. plus the way youre approaching people, "shitty jap engine" is not exactly showing people youre not a douchebag and would appreciate their help.

Thread is full of fail....Mods please lock before a flame fest begins. I hope Jake doesn't feel inclined to pull out the torch...

I<3myb18b1

part your car out, buy a vw. dun put no lights underneath your car unless ur doin maintenance, wings are for birds unless u drive a coupe IMO, and uhh honda is where its at idk what possesed u to buy it if u dun like wats pullin it...word of advice, "project cars are for people who actually like wat they workin on" then again jus ma opinion