Help me mod my LS

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Thread is full of fail....Mods please lock before a flame fest begins. I hope Jake doesn't feel inclined to pull out the torch...
im offended by this "shitty jap engine" comment since we all agree that that is a racist word implying the wrong encarceration of japanese americans durring ww2. so........yeahhhhhh

iFerret

Lol wow, So I'm racist? And the underlights are because it's going to be a SHOW CAR. There is a car club I'm in that does shows and races and there is no way a Teg will beat a Stang with a rebuild engine under it.

bradical77

This is sad. I havent had my teggy for that long, but i would never do this. I know your building this car for show, but underglow? It kinda seems a little Fast and Furious for me

emd513

did he really just say that a teggy would never beat a stang even with a built motor. wow just do everyone a favor and shoot ur self. dude you can beat v6 stangs with a decent stock motor and if u put a few add ons u will keep up with the gt then u have the turbo which i think everyone agrees with will stomp that that fucking stang when set up right any day of the week. not only will it do it n a straight line but put a teggy threw some curves with a lowering kit and some strut bars and camber kits and ill leave the cobra sitting with a stock motor done it before will do it again. just sell the jap built car and get u a domestic vehicle.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Lol wow, So I'm racist? And the underlights are because it's going to be a SHOW CAR. There is a car club I'm in that does shows and races and there is no way a Teg will beat a Stang with a rebuild engine under it.
are you mentally retarded? i beat mustangs, chargers, and vettes all day....and all i have is boost
muscle aint got shit on import
now idont think you understand, the comunity here is for the most part pro-jdm, and anti-ricer/"showcar"
you come in here saying you dont like jdm...hate "Jap" motors...and wand underglow??? this isnt the 90's and ur not driving Vin diesel's Rx7... please do us all a favor and just dont come back to this forum....just delet ur history, put the email's in the spam folder adn forget about this forum...we wont have a problem forgetting you....
/THREAD

mastershank

ok seriously, you just joined a forum FULL of import enthusiasts and you come in here and rip on not only us, but make racist comments? dude, just gtfo. im not good with engines at all but ive seen enough races in my day to show that a teg could EASILY take down american muscle. dont come in here and rip on not only imports, but the rest of us....

iFerret

No way in fuck that an import can beat a stang with a V8. I've seen people try with my dads car but it's just sad. You would have to put a good 5k into your car to even try.

XxCaryxX

This is such a comical thread. I must give my applause to OP, and pray Jake gets in on this thread.

OP, may I suggest a change? Do the B18C1 swap instead of the B16. (Just a matter of preference, you can do a little research and figure out the torque/hp differences to figure out which engine matches the numbers you want). As for the white on black rims, it sounds like it could be good looking, but with the current shape you described it being in I must give you my congrats on having the patience to make it a showcar. :thumbs up

Btw, don't run White underglow imo. Run a different and abstract color such as Orange, Aqua, etc etc.

Jenkins

I pity the foo who gets an import car to call it a "shitty jap car". ROFL!!!! If you seriously don't like tegs, go buy an Eagle Talon or something like that. Besides your "shitty Mitsu" engine, it's an american car overall, I believe. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jenkins

Well, he might rage quit with a VW. Alot harder to repair and the parts are twice as expensive. You know what, go buy a Golf or a Jetta.

phatintegra

Banned
My advice for a show vehicle. you don't need underglow. Also if your lowered you will bust up those tubes. It's a waste of money. For indoor show how your going to power them up when you have to discnt the battery. For outdoor shows most of the shows are doing the daylight. You won't see them. There are a few night shows but then again your wasting gas.

I been in the show circuit for 10+ years competing international and I also been racing since 1993 and been involve with race cars since I was very little.

Also
It's allot of money down the drain to compete in shows just to win some plastic award or you can dump all that money and making your vehicle fast and you can get some useful out of it. I'm just giving you this advice because I been there and done that and telling you before you get into it and blowing money on something that it has no use for it.

Last edited:

emd513

im not saying a stock import cant be beat by a v8 mustang but all u have to do is add a turbo even with a shit kit from ebay n u will beat ur dads car. and like i said ill take him in some turns when ever u want to play and ill put titles up to prove it. it would be hard for any car to beat our tegs thru turns. they have a wider wheel base then civic and sticks to the ground like glue and not to forget a stang is rear wheel drive so when u go to pull out the turns to catch back up ur going to spend the tires and i want thats the beautiful thing about front wheel drive they handle better than a rear wheel any day puddin. i raced a 90 fox body two weeks ago with 400 horsepower and he barely started to pull away u cant grab traction worth a shit. also my brother in law has one and he cant even start to keep up in turns with the same amount of power. oh i forgot im only running a cold air and have a system in the back that weighs me down. so like everyone has said do ur home work and buy a domestic car.:wak::no:

RD408

Well, he might rage quit with a VW. Alot harder to repair and the parts are twice as expensive. You know what, go buy a Golf or a Jetta.
lol I have one, and its just as cheap to fix as my integra. Its no bmw:lol: