HELP PLease! Integra suspension

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I have a question, I have a 1994 Acura integra RS and I am interested in buying Mugen coilover for it,but it says only for 97-01 http://www.andysautosport.com/acura/1994_2001_integra/suspension/coilovers/full_coilover_systems/mugen/ Would this still work for me tho since the body style is all the same for 94-01?
the body style is not the same, but any company that doesnt know the splits on vehicles (ie 94-97 and 98-01) is not gonna get my money. go through a reputable site.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
What site would be reputable?
well for one, tunersports.com :D but im pretty sure they dont offer mugen coilovers. I have never heard of them to be honest. I know who mugen is, but have never heard of their coilovers. What's your budget?

Sick_Integra

well for one, tunersports.com :D but im pretty sure they dont offer mugen coilovers. I have never heard of them to be honest. I know who mugen is, but have never heard of their coilovers. What's your budget?
I dont have one yet =(. Im trying to get all my facts straight before i actually order stuff lol. Like i previously sated that the bodystyle Integra 94-01 was the same. I was corrected by jcrabb13. I am looking for good quality stuff,and you guys are helping greatly =).Btw thank you for the site.

goofygamer

Hey J, Mugen does make coilovers. Seriously expensive stuff though. As for quality, I think you can get Tein coilovers w/ edfc for the same price range and it'll beast over them.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Hey J, Mugen does make coilovers. Seriously expensive stuff though. As for quality, I think you can get Tein coilovers w/ edfc for the same price range and it'll beast over them.
I figured thats why I hadn't heard of them, they were eiter supreme knock off or wayyyy to pricy for my liking :D

mirrorimg

the body style is not the same, but any company that doesnt know the splits on vehicles (ie 94-97 and 98-01) is not gonna get my money. go through a reputable site.
Wasnt the Type R only manufactured between 1997 and 2001? Maybe thats the reason why it says that year range. The design of the rear coilovers from the pictures certainly looks to confirm that...

But maybe you didnt click on the link.