Help, suggestions?

BugJuice

ok, here is the scoop. (You have probably heard me ranting in other threads about more power, sorry about that)

I have my first car a 97 integra rs. The lowest trim integra. I got it as my first car. Didnt get it for much because i didnt make much. I got her for 2,200. Recently i was thinking why put all this money into this car when i can just get something faster.

So i posted it on craigslist for 3,500. I did some changes to the car.

I added viper, power locking doors, ground control coilovers. strut bar, gsr fat 5 rims, aem sri., and a jvc radio. So some people came to check it out and they were interested.

Then i was deciding to just keep it and make it faster. My cousin tells me other wise to just save up some more and get something faster. But being me with the first car love, im impatient and hard headed and i want to piece together a turbo kit for it (at lower psi to make it a reliable and not blow the engine. My hp goal isnt that big anyways.). Since i heard the rs,gs,ls with the b18b have lower compression and are better to turbo than the gsr.
And if i was turbo charging i would be buying parts slowly, a smi here and a bov here till its all complete.

And my question is what would you do?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
wtf?!?! when did i say i was against turbo? I dont prefer it for my car because its not applicable for what i need it to do.

BugJuice

I saw it in a thread a long time ago lol. you said id never turbo my car. It sounded like you were against it haha.....i guess not.
Why would u say sell it?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I saw it in a thread a long time ago lol. you said id never turbo my car. It sounded like you were against it haha.....i guess not.
Why would u say sell it?
dude...i think you are putting words in my mouth right now...i never told you to sell your car.

BugJuice

oh yeah. haha sorry man. totally wasn't thinking....
What other car would u buy? another integra? Or something entirely different?

BugJuice

oh i see. Would you recommend me turboing my car in the mean time till i buy a new one? I would be piecing to together slowly. After i get a paint job on it. Its oxidizing :/