help with wheel fitment

fastshadow171

ok so i have been looking at some wheels i and did search and researched it.. so im looking at getting a set of ether 15x8 +20 or 16x8 +20 and im trying to figure out what kind of work im going to need to make these work. like i know im probally going to need a roll will i need pull ? and anything else i need to have done? any help is appreciated.. and does anyone have any pics of a 16 or 15x8 +20 installed.

i have about 1-2 finger gap with drop i have now. and im running ground controls with koni yellows and extended top hats.

cadelee548

I need help with wheel and tire fitment?

i want to know if 265-30-19 tires on the rear and 235-35-19 tires in the front will fit a 19x8 rims?

fastshadow171

no spam. im trying to figure out for sure, but didnt post in it anymore. cause i found a local guy running the same setup on civic that is going to let me test fit to see how ti fits and looks. so just didnt post anymore you are more then welcome to delete if you want

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Roll. Camber kits optional depending on your preference with how flush it looks. You will have minor 'poke' with that drop height No need to pull but some do. Imo a pull on a gen3 looks like poop. Finally the term is called fitment for a reason. Theres no exact spec, every fit is different on each car and you may need slightly more or less work than others with virtually the same set up. What ive said is a starting poing. After that you see how it works and go from there.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
no spam. im trying to figure out for sure, but didnt post in it anymore. cause i found a local guy running the same setup on civic that is going to let me test fit to see how ti fits and looks. so just didnt post anymore you are more then welcome to delete if you want
Not you, the 19" post. He had a link in his signature. Some spammers post random car info just so you see the sig.

fastshadow171

lol damn guess i didnt pay attention the thread much lol.. yea spamming my thread but come feb. im giong to just get wheels that are decent fitment im looking at some konig candy in full polished or white with a polished lip. i want to do 15x7.5 +30 i think will fit pretty good. not sure if i wanna go wider then that dont really wanna do alot of fender work..

badshadowej

cameron
i got 16x8 0+ offset.. rubs a little bit but u gotta roll them fenders!! either way youll end up rolling ur fenders so why not go big an go home? or are u like more race than show?

fastshadow171

well i wanna eventually track my car some and do looks. so i went ahead and stuck with lower offsets. i ended up with a 15x7 +40 which i like the looks on it.