help!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Mods please delete thread.

Try using google first and come back with some legit questions noob

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Your welcome. Glad to see people really taking the time to learn all they can about their vehicles and researching questions that have been answered literally thousands of times :)

GrimLS

Your welcome. Glad to see people really taking the time to learn all they can about their vehicles and researching questions that have been answered literally thousands of times :)
well, i just needd help, im 16, n its my first car, im glad youre wasting your time screwing arond with me and insulting me, youre dead to me, and youre obviously immature so go be rude to someone else.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
well, i just needd help, im 16, n its my first car, im glad youre wasting your time screwing arond with me and insulting me, youre dead to me, and youre obviously immature so go be rude to someone else.
Lmao, I was 16 once too junior, did my own freaking research instead of expecting an answer handed to me and didn't have to ask retarded questions people have already answered. I'm sorry you feel so butthurt, welcome to the Internet. Ask a legit question and I'll be more than happy to give you a legit answer.

Last edited:

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Lmao, I was 16 once too junior, did my own freaking research instead of expecting an answer handed to me and didn't have to ask retarded questions people have already answered. I'm sorry you feel so butthurt, welcome to the Internet. Ask a legit question and I'll be more than happy to give you a legit answer.
Klutch speaks the truth. Seriously just scearch your question on google or in the forum and you'll find hundreds of threads asking this specific question. Dont get butthurt just cause no one spoon feeds you the most basic incormation on car modding. Seriously we need like a car modding 101 sticky the new people have to read before making their first post. Now be a good boy and do some actual rescearch and come back with an intelligent question.

Last edited:

killaberna

I have some advice. Get a big ass muffler, a 4 inch exhaust piping all the way through, NO cat gut it! then get some ebay headers, a new intake manifold and YOU MY MAN SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO FOR 20 HP..lol

killaberna

no but seriously you need to re-build your motor if you want to see some real gains. Or get a 500 dollar ebay turbo and have fun while it last.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
please do some searching on this site. This topic has been covered several times. There are stickies for intake header and exhaust in the all motor section etc.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Also the title of your thread helps. Making a thread title with the name "help" isnt useful to the search function. Maybe "how to add more power to ls" or something more specific.

Ilovemy95teggy

This is so pointless... CI is starting to turn me away lately with all the noobs asking questions about how to add more hp and make my ride look clean yo. Sad.. Do your research man... Really not that difficult.

Alvi84

I applaud the responses in this thread. First take time to research and then you will identify more specific questions in which this forum would gladly help at that point.