help!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
This is so pointless... CI is starting to turn me away lately with all the noobs asking questions about how to add more hp and make my ride look clean yo. Sad.. Do your research man... Really not that difficult.
I applaud the responses in this thread. First take time to research and then you will identify more specific questions in which this forum would gladly help at that point.
Also please take into consideration this:

CI doesnt have a vast slew of tech threads and DIYs as say, Team Integra or Honda-Tech. People may come to us and ask because they trust and like the community here. So in that sense we will always get a few threads like that. Its either run this like TI or keep on the way its going and try to improve it. If its really bothering you, maybe writing up some detailed DIYs and FAQs will help. The other mods and i are constructing new systems in which this problem wont be so big. Possibly a FAQ to be read through before posting etc.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
more horsepower:
J30 engine swap

clean ass integra:
hose, soap, water, sponge, shammy and a vaccum

happy tuning.

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

Esteban99ls

I honestly hate when people say " im only 16 and its my first car" as an excuse to ask stupid questions, when the answers are all over the web. The reason i hate it is, because i am also 16. You and many others our making our generation look "hopeless".
The fact that we litterally grew up with the internet and almost everything to know at our fingertips, and you don't even know how to use your resources is terrible. Learn to use search engines, and not ask ridiculous questions simple as that.

- oh and to make a "Clean ass integra" you just do what you want for yourself and not for others. If your building YOUR car to OTHERS likings whats the point of it being YOUR car in the first place.
-