Hey Junk2! FU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Skunk2 issued a statement on their website that explains everything I would suggest reading that

Sent from my iPhone 4S

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This^ I think you need to pull the tampon out of your ass and chill out. You do nothing but bitch and moan on this site. It's always you posting your own opinions, being a twat about it and having little bitch fits when not everyone agrees or listens to the all mighty gbaby and his infinite wisdom.

Y'all caught me in a foul mood, sorry :)

HonDaReal

I dont understand how u can say u "know" business because u read a book about it...as compared to someone who owns a business. I think u might be fuckin retarded..

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
1 month later registration date = n00b?

If anything your tinted headlights and rattlecanned stock wheels signify n00bness.

Klutch why you such a n00b?

And I'd respect his opinion as a business owner a lot more if he paid the fee to this forum to advertise for his 'business' rather than tell people to PM him in his sig.

@XjoEnX, I'll respond when I read your post.

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Didn't really seem to explain much of anything.
The more I see you posting, the more I begin to understand your attempt at being different than the rest. Nothing wrong with that. It's very respectable. But, at the same time, when you come in about it with a douchebag attitude and the "I'm always right, listen to me" mindset, good god it's annoying. Buuuuuuuut.... hats off to the unique form of individuality I guess.

I saw their response addresses and clarifies the issues they are dealing with. It's also admirable they apologized for their unprofessional approach towards the situation. It's a rare sight that companies publicly admit they made a bad decision. I also thought Skunk2 made a dumb move by labeling their search for identities as "bounty's" and offering rewards. They probably would have stirred less commotion if they simply stated they are looking to identify the two because they are making false and unproven claims.

With both sides of the story now shown, I would side with Skunk2.

-It's a dead giveaway that Skunk2 intends to sue for defamation. Reason being it's obvious that the two (should I say two? one of them doesn't really seem to care and only chimes in here and there while the other continues to run his mouth about it) spammed every internet forum they use to discredit Skunk2.

-signalpuke should have known there would be legal repercussions to his posts. This is confirmed when signalpuke goes on NSXprime to ask for a lawyer so he can sue Skunk2 for "intent of stealing my identity" and is schooled by a lawyer for thinking that. It's fact they only want to know his identity and nothing more. Him wanting a lawyer proves he is expecting a lawsuit. Why would he sue Skunk2? He has no grounds for it as they've done nothing to allude to the idea they would steal his identity. As I said before, it's obvious they intend to serve him a subpoena and probably need that information to do so.

-He is probably scared as shit right now and the only peace he might be getting is in his sleep. He's dug himself into a hole and is only making it worse for himself by continuing to defend himself and his claims on the internet, all of which he has failed to provide physical, tangible proof.

-From a business law standpoint, if this goes any further, it'll probably have to go through litigation since signalpuke's unsupported claims could have cost Skunk2 more than $5,000 in lost revenue from potential customers. It's in Skunk2's favor as signalpuke's post can be used against him as evidence that he intentionally meant to destroy Skunk2's credibility.

-As stated in one of my previous post pages back and also in Skunk2's posting, neither of these two have ever furnished physical proof of inferior parts being used, nor have seen first-hand what Skunk2's business practices are including their quality control practices. At the moment, everything they've shown is pure speculation, which counts for nothing. If they need proof, their best bet is to find a disgruntled ex-employee who can state first-hand that Skunk2 doesn't do quality control and that they just send products out to the masses.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Having read your post, I have a few responses;

Signal didn't spam the info around the internet. Skunk2 posted it on H-T, K20a, 8thCivic, NWP, their FB, their website; any other sites generally got threads on the topic from people such as myself trying to spread the word; only time I saw Signal make a thread on a previously uninvolved site was NSXPrime.

Second, prior to the 'bounty' I would be willing to bet that Signal & BlazedD had not cost Junk2 a single penny. The majority of people who buy or don't buy Junk2 are so set in their opinions on the matter that any thing short of what has occurred after Junk2's poking and prodding at the situation. I'd be willing to bet this HAS cost Junk2 money, but its on them IMO.

Also, if you look through all the threads in their entirety, Signal actually posts a number of pics he took while visiting Group-A in Taiwan, showing the manufacturing process, etc. According to some of his posts, Signal claims to have lived outside US borders for the past 3 years, I feel that could complicate things for Junk2 & any desires to sue they may or may not have.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Having read your post, I have a few responses;

Signal didn't spam the info around the internet. Skunk2 posted it on H-T, K20a, 8thCivic, NWP, their FB, their website; any other sites generally got threads on the topic from people such as myself trying to spread the word; only time I saw Signal make a thread on a previously uninvolved site was NSXPrime.

Second, prior to the 'bounty' I would be willing to bet that Signal & BlazedD had not cost Junk2 a single penny. The majority of people who buy or don't buy Junk2 are so set in their opinions on the matter that any thing short of what has occurred after Junk2's poking and prodding at the situation. I'd be willing to bet this HAS cost Junk2 money, but its on them IMO.

Also, if you look through all the threads in their entirety, Signal actually posts a number of pics he took while visiting Group-A in Taiwan, showing the manufacturing process, etc. According to some of his posts, Signal claims to have lived outside US borders for the past 3 years, I feel that could complicate things for Junk2 & any desires to sue they may or may not have.
How about you just post the pics of their manufacturing process

tork_sd89

Baywatch
http://cms.skunk2.com/id/275/JDM-Made-in-Taiwan/

"So, are Skunk2 parts also made in Taiwan (among other places)? Well, what do you think? (But FYI, we also have parts made in EU, South America, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Canada, and the good ol’ USA.)

So what does this all mean? Not a whole lot other than a lot of good companies have their products made in Taiwan. The fact of the matter is that many OEs (original equipment) like Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi and others all source many of their parts from Taiwan. That's right, there are parts on your Honda that were built in Taiwan. I’m not saying that all parts that come out of Taiwan are good, because the reality is that there has been and still are bad companies that sell bad products. Because Taiwan makes so many aftermarket parts (good and bad), it’s natural that they will be blamed for the bad parts; sadly, Taiwan is never given credit for the good stuff.

The problems lie not in where things are made, but rather the company that has it made and sells it. The reality is that, in today's global economy, it really doesn't matter where a product is made as long as you can count on the company that developed it and sells it. There are too many fly-by-night companies in the aftermarket that know nothing about cars, that copy parts, and that don't provide the proper customer service and post-sales support. But we'll save that discussion for another time."

And this is from 2009. I feel stupid for believing some of this s*** when the evidence was there the whole time.

Last edited:

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I never said anything was wrong with the Taiwanese manufacture. My problem is with the lack of QC, the immaturity of those in power, the lack of original parts, etc.

I'm not going to look for the pictures, if someone wants to keep their car free of trash, that's on them. I provided you the tools, its your job to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.