HID Help

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
They're in your bay? Do you not use a hood on your car? They will be protected by the case that encloses the ballast and the fact that they're in the engine....

:facepalm:
And they're not in my engine, obviously, but I'm saying the area is extremely small in the civic, almost half the size of the Teg. There's literally no room in there.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lol I meant engine bay, tuck up underneath the side of the fender. There should be space there. I did it on my teg, and we did it on my friends civic too.

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
An older civic or newer? Because my brother had a 2000 and I have an 08 and they are significantly different in size. I feel like if I smash into a tree I'm going to be eating my engine. Either way, I'll assess it, and if y'all got great success from them, then I'm hoping I will too. 6000k it is!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I have 2 sets of ballast on my car, one set of ballast in my bay (which is easy/lazy way) and one on the front bumper reinforcement

Squigget

My Teg is constantly wet under the hood because of some jackass who backed up over my hood. My lights are always moist because one is cracked so they need to be thoroughly protected until I can get a new one. I'll try my local junk yard and see if they have some projectors. They usually have everything. Haven't failed me yet on parts.
my friends 93 prelude si gets some water into his hood near his cold air intake and where his ballast is... he just put like 3 microfiber cloths there and wrapped his ballast in one of them lol.

yea i have 6k, they are great whitish with a small blue tint, i want 5k tho just cuz its almost straight white.

goofygamer

An older civic or newer? Because my brother had a 2000 and I have an 08 and they are significantly different in size. I feel like if I smash into a tree I'm going to be eating my engine. Either way, I'll assess it, and if y'all got great success from them, then I'm hoping I will too. 6000k it is!
when I had a 2006 civic, I tucked it inside the fenders and had the wires come out from this hole. You'll see the hole. Lol my hands did come out looking like I was scratched by a scared cat but cleanliness was worth the effort.

arigold0805

Has this happened to you??

does anyone know about a rumor that Hid's burn through your projector lens? just want to know before i buy some