Hiro Style Wing - Interest only

LsPrIdE

stealing sponsor advertisment and sales. I just want to provide something the DA owners wanted but cant find. And i dont want to make a profit, i just dont want to lose any money also

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you should know, like everyone else on here, c-i > t-i :D
i stopped posting there and made this place my new home

and it looks like the itr wing.. i think it looks a bit too rounded for the 'boxyness' of the da.. but hey.. doesnt look that bad..

Last edited:

Darrell

You need 50 posts to sell on CI and if you want to advertise. Talk with Jay Jay and become a sponsor. Not being a dick, but rules are rules.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, fix the first post too!!

I think it's a good idea, but I don't know if we have any DA guys here that want the wing, ya know? We're mostly 3rd gen guys.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah, but if the replica's are good, it'll look the same... lol

It's almost like getting rota's or something. haha
You're mad because you don't have Rotas. You don't fit in outcast! :lol:
^^ Teh Sexy
LIAR! IMO
I don't see a reason to get it locked on here... most of the mods are pretty chill

You just have to look out for Kyle and Omi. Those guys are dicks. lol
:ban:
dont ask me, ask team-integra.net, g2ic.com, honda-tech.net
We're not like that around here. Open minds are welcome.......dipshits on the other hand are not

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
My problem with "interest only" threads is that they get people's hopes up only to have them dashed in the end. I saw it a million times in the 3G Prelude community, which is sad because there are less aftermarket parts available for 3G Preludes than there are for 2G Integras. People would make posts with all sorts of promises and then they'd either rip people off or just never follow through. I'm not saying that's what you're going to do but that's what I've seen in the past that makes me not like threads like this.

My suggestion would be to buy the Hiro wing if you want one, make a mold of it and produce one-to-three copies. That way you would have a product to showcase and people tend to buy things they actually see lots of pictures of, rather than what exists now, which we have to use our imagination for.

I, myself, am happy with my stock GS spoiler.

Man A

homewreker
that wing no thanks. but that lip HOLY FUCK FEST!!!. get that. im in for that. i want 2 of em

LsPrIdE

ok sorry mods, i do not want to overstep my boundaries. But i am not trying to get anyones hopes up, if you guys there is enough interest with enough people that do a deposit, I will have them made, I can get the wing right now, i only need 8 more people thats interested and put a deposit down.

But anyways i will talk to the person in charge and see what they say about it. Can you guys tell me who I need to talk too, please and Thank you so much for at least being polite about your request and not just deleting my post without telling me what i did wrong or where to go to fix it.

Thanks
Robert