Hiro Style Wing - Interest only

LsPrIdE

Hopefully the mods will let me edit the first post guys, and i am not selling the wing as of yet, i might be able to if there is enough interest, thats all there is to it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You can edit your first post, thats why we have the edit button. :thumbs up

LsPrIdE

oh, i didnt know that i thought i need permission to advertise again, thats all thats why i havent done anything except contact jay jay, but he hasn't replied

LsPrIdE

ok so would all the DA owners prefer the wing or the lip or both. THe thing is i can get the wing now, the lip maybe later.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
lol, yeah well... I'm rockin premium wheel covers, so step off biotch!!
Wal Mart isn't premium lol
Kuchtaboy said:
You're just jealous because you have domestic blood in your car... (freaking neons...)
It's more like a Galant chassis with an EVO engine...........get it right LOL.

RS and GS are the ones with the Chrysler 420a

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
that wing is dope. im interested. i know a deposit is needed in order to make the wing. but i dont like throwing down money on something that isnt made unless its from a reputable person/company. until it is made and I see proof no money goes down. But after it is made i would be interested.

LsPrIdE

ok lip, lip, lip, lip, lip. I understand, but for now its the wing only, thats what i can get a hold of after that maybe the lip. Can i count you in on the lip though if i get it

Man A

homewreker
ok lip, lip, lip, lip, lip. I understand, but for now its the wing only, thats what i can get a hold of after that maybe the lip. Can i count you in on the lip though if i get it
HELL YEA!!!

only other lip out there i like is the chargespeed lip. you can prolly get a lot more people to signup for the lip like on g2ic. but i saw you know how that goes lol

lmk