Hiro Style Wing - Interest only

LsPrIdE

yes the hatch still comes in up, it hangs over a little on both sides thats the way Hiro designed the wing, and the wing clips onto the trunk, so there is little inserts in the and the you insert the clip into the wing and the underside of the hatch. For more info just PM me or email me at robgutschow@gmail.com

LsPrIdE

to who ever that may want pics of some of my uncles other work, i can send pics out on Monday, he is burnig me a cd of pics, and will give it to me then, so just leave me a PM with your email and then i will send then out asap

LsPrIdE

pics wil be up on monday, prices, will be set in stone for the group buy and indiviual sale also on monday. The price looks like it will be $300 for the group buy plus shipping, im getting a cheaper quotes on shipping right now. Plus there will be a smaller deposit, thats all. Indivually looks like it will be around $350 plus shipping. Still local pick up is available if you are in or near Orange County, CA. The increase in price is because the wing will be made in the US in stead of overseas, where labor is cheaper. Price might be a little negotiable in a few days. I'll keep you guys informed.

This is no where near how much im getting the wing for in the first place to the price is about $400 cheaper than what im paying

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
so, you payed nearly $800 for a replica of a replica? meaning...there are atleast 2 molds currently floating around, and soon to be 3...+how ever many more we dont know about. im really starting to did the squarness of a STi, Evo, and i guess type R spoiler for the RSX? or is it just a regular spoiler thats squarish? i think imight check out the rsx spoiler dimensions and see how it would line up with my hatch,

LsPrIdE

no actually i trying to get an orignal and all, i went the rsx route i didn't work, its too short it will show part of your hatch and all, unless you can get the aspec then that will work but it would look wierd. But right now, i have the option of getting the orignal or the reissued. Orignal might be for sale but the reissued is brand new has no miles on it at all and is in perfect condition.

LsPrIdE

^^^ how was it a replica of a repica, this was reissue under a different company, so pretty much the orignal company sold the mold to the replicating company (Pancake Racing) and they made there wing

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
^^^ how was it a replica of a repica, this was reissue under a different company, so pretty much the orignal company sold the mold to the replicating company (Pancake Racing) and they made there wing
i remember reading at some point it was a replica of a replice. and would pretty much be a replica of a replica of a replica.

schado

weightless wonder
ok lip, lip, lip, lip, lip. I understand, but for now its the wing only, thats what i can get a hold of after that maybe the lip. Can i count you in on the lip though if i get it
x2... I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I'm not much for the spoiler, but if you ever made the lip, you'd have a buyer right here (only lip i like for the 90-91)...

LsPrIdE

^^^ actually, it is a replica of a reissued wing, by pancake racing or it might be a replica of the orignal if the guy will respond to my emails