Holla back yO! Update on me

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
I'll get used to it. The hardest part is getting in and out of the car.

The winter weather has been fairly rough but not too terribly bad. There was ice last week, enough so to get school called off twice...and colleges are stubborn as hell with closing down for weather. The 2 week ago deal wasn't bad, just snow.

I'll keep everyone updated over this year. And if anyone has any questions, please dont hesitate to ask. I don't get on here every day so it may be a few days between replies...

vtecteggy617

i just want to say congrats on geting back on the road and your truly a inspirational person. welcome back and keep us in the loop

the4doorway

congrats man on getting back into your car. i know it must be exciting for you and we all are proud of you. maybe ill see you driving around cincinnati sometime. just watch out for 32 hill last week it was all ice.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
congrats man on getting back into your car. i know it must be exciting for you and we all are proud of you. maybe ill see you driving around cincinnati sometime. just watch out for 32 hill last week it was all ice.
Now that it's above freezing...and rain this morning cleaned some salt off the road, I'll be out more.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
welcome back man, good stuff staying with it and not bailing out.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.