Honda Day 2014 In 7 Days! Who's going?

osiris19

Yeah definitely going to etown. You're from north jersey mike? I'm from Allentown, PA so I'm 25 minutes from phillipsburg, nj so we got find a spot to meet up in central Jersey.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Yeah definitely going to etown. You're from north jersey mike? I'm from Allentown, PA so I'm 25 minutes from phillipsburg, nj so we got find a spot to meet up in central Jersey.

Yeah, in the Bergen county area, next to NYC.

That sounds like a good plan.

Sended from my phone

osiris19

Yeah, in the Bergen county area, next to NYC.

That sounds like a good plan.

Sended from my phone
It'd about an hour for you to etown, and two hours for me. We could meet in Bridgewater but you'd have to gooff course about 25-30 minutes and then we go to etown from there.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
It'd about an hour for you to etown, and two hours for me. We could meet in Bridgewater but you'd have to gooff course about 25-30 minutes and then we go to etown from there.

Yup its 58 minutes from me. And thats good with me. We'll get more in detail later though. We still have 4 more months or so.

Ah, time is running out before I ship out...excited and nervous..

Sended from my phone

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
What happened??

Sended from my phone
When I left, i talked to the ticket guy and he said "make sure you get a stamp when you come back"...so i go home get my camera show back up an hour later and its a new ticket guy and he says whoever told you that was wrong, your supposed to get the stamp as you leave....kinda my fault but hey i'll be back tomorrow morning!:D Oh and for some reason there was a Nissan GT-R there.....and i touched it:D

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
That sucks. How was the traffic in the morning? Do you think if I arrived there tomorrow at around 7am I will still get in?

Nevermind. I can't make it tomorrow -__-

Last edited:

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
That sucks. How was the traffic in the morning? Do you think if I arrived there tomorrow at around 7am I will still get in?

Nevermind. I can't make it tomorrow -__-
Traffic? What traffic? lol at 5am there was no line, but when we got inside there was lots of people! 7am tomorrow will most likely lead to you waiting in line. Today between 8-11pm There was long lines and crowds everywhere, but before then it was real chill....

osiris19

Sunday is the big day. If you don't get at like 2am, you're gonna have a bad time waiting.