Honda Day 2014 In 7 Days! Who's going?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I wouldn't mind ETown, just depends on my school schedule and all that. I am on a mission to make it to World Cup Finals this year

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Hmm, I having doubts. I heard from a civic forum that some kids there slash tires, steal s*** from cars, and even steal cars...the majority of the honda fanboys fucking suck

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I have an alarm, but I dont want thieves stealing my honda emblems or my front lip or scratching my car. I really don't know if I should go or not.

They might even steal my car! With the huge crowd, it's hard to keep an eye out.

Sended from my phone

itzrivera

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised about the thieves. I was scared to leave my car parked in the lot at etown last summer, but it was all in tact when the day ended lol its your call, ultimately.

We should all def go for etown though, i know this weekend was rushed but if we all plan we could all caravan. that'd be tight, a squad of integras all rolling out to etown

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Im just not ready for it. I need an oil change, and im just not in the spirit of driving that far and wait for hours. Im just not ready for such a trip...

Sended from my phone
i just got done driving 124miles and now im chillin at my dads house prepping myself to wake up tomorrow morning..and I gotta replace my muffler, but hey i'll make a video for CI to watch for those who weren't able to make it!:D

osiris19

I have no money lol. And I'm three hours away right now. You should all go to east coast Honda meet in Richmond, Virginia.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk