Honda Day 2014 In 7 Days! Who's going?

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
F ukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! i want to go to this...but no money...:( hope who all is going will have a great time and take lots of pictures to post here on CI :D

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
F ukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! i want to go to this...but no money...:( hope who all is going will have a great time and take lots of pictures to post here on CI :D
i'll be filming the whole time and i will post the vid on youtube. Don't worry i'll link you the vid!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
5am is way to early for me haha. I don't want to wait 4 hours in my car waiting in line... I'll just arrive at around 9am and wait.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
How much is one day

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Saturday is $15 and Sunday is $25

And looks like ill be going alone too. It sucks that none of my friends likes imports and the ones that do cant make it -__-

Sended from my phone

zack11122

I had like a quick moment of screw this I'm going. Then realized I really need to install my clutch and upper ball joints

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Brett1414

5am is way to early for me haha. I don't want to wait 4 hours in my car waiting in line... I'll just arrive at around 9am and wait.
depending on the amount of traffic, i'll wait, but if there is no line at 5am im gonna take a nap somewhere.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I just saw videos on youtube and if you arrive late, youre going home lol. I'll just meet up with you guys at 5am and we'll go from there.

Sended from my phone

Brett1414

I just saw videos on youtube and if you arrive late, youre going home lol. I'll just meet up with you guys at 5am and we'll go from there.

Sended from my phone
yeah sounds like a good plan! im not driving 100+ miles for nothing...