Honda Vector Art

Szady

Been working in Illustrator for some time now, and decided to do some vector work. Here's a some of my work so far. It's only cars...but hey.... This is a car website, right? :lol:

I'm working on more as we speak, but it's all being done in my spare time (and at work when I have down time...). Comments, thoughts, crits all wellcome. :)

Last edited:

Szady

Thanks for the comments guys. This forum, out of the 4 different ones I posted this on, you guys are the most responsive. D-Series.org, ClubCivic, and TeamSolCal (where it originated from) aren't too responsive at all.

I have no problem taking requests. Just realize that I do these in my spare time, free of charge. I'm not going to be able to churn 4 of these out a week. I aim for 1 per week. Sometimes I can get two done if I have nothing going on. I started one this morning, and I'm about 80% done with it, just because I'm somewhat slow at work. But, by all means, if there's enough requests, I'll open up a new thread solely for requests.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
those are pretty legit. i would like one. but not right now. my ride doesnt look good at the moment. but nice job bro!

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Szady

Once I get caught up with the requests over on TeamSolCal (I have like 3-4 more to do on my list), I'll start doing ClubIntegra rides. Mainly because you guys are responsive. I appreciate that a TON! :)

Finished another one. This one is my favorite so far! :)