Honda Vector Art

R13

The other asshole
S*** never mind, I deleted the large versions of my pics, If i get another good shot I'll drop it here in the future. :thumbup:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
OGstackadolla... I honestly had a legit fun time making this one. The Integra has SO many different and complex body lines compared to a del Sol. I can draw out a del Sol in less than 1.5 hours time, start to finish. This one took me easily 2 hours. I will say so, it quite possibly is my favorite so far. Hope you like it!

That's fucking dope, bro!!

Szady

Glad you like it man! If you want the background color changed, just hit me up. It'll only take a few seconds to change it.

Since I work at a print company, I had one of the guys that runs the printer hook me up with at 13"x19" print out of it. s*** looks LEGIT! Gonna frame it and everything.

I see your buddy found it on InstaGram already. Haha

R13

The other asshole
Quick question, Would you be able to add a lip and change the wheels in one of these?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yes. 100% illustrator created. I use it daily at work, so I'm pretty versatile with the program.

Thanks! If you can get me a HUGE resolution image like OG did, yours will look just as good!
im learning that program to do graphic stuff for my videos. its a nice program

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Glad you like it man! If you want the background color changed, just hit me up. It'll only take a few seconds to change it.

Since I work at a print company, I had one of the guys that runs the printer hook me up with at 13"x19" print out of it. s*** looks LEGIT! Gonna frame it and everything.

I see your buddy found it on InstaGram already. Haha
Hahaha, I just saw that on IG!! What's your first name and last initial so we can give you credit on Facebook? How much is it to have this printed in the same specs you mentioned? PM me with your info, print guys are always good to keep in touch with

Szady

Hahaha, I just saw that on IG!! What's your first name and last initial so we can give you credit on Facebook? How much is it to have this printed in the same specs you mentioned? PM me with your info, print guys are always good to keep in touch with
I'll hit you up in PM!

TheCrimsonStar

This looks freaking amazing. If my car didn't look like crap i'd get you to do mine. Had Forward Motion and Amber Nguyen Photography snap pics of my car at the last RallyX I went to so I have super high-res pics.

And as for OGstackadolla, this is the most polite I've ever seen you. Hahaha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta