Horsepower???

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
so how much to the wheels?

Go to a Dyno Day event or just book an appointment if you really wanna know that bad. There is nothing more pointless than asking how much power you're pushing by listing a bunch of parts.

1) Every car is different
2) Every part is different
3) Condition of your car factors in
4) Condition of your parts factors in

There is no way to get even a remotely accurate rating based on words and thoughts. Sorry.:hithead:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I used to work for dodge, those srt4's blow threw trannys, to much horse for the tranny.
mine works fine, it was a crappy 3rd gear selector from the factory that gives the SRT4 a problem tranny. And kids get these things and destroy them. And..people mod the crap out of these things, then take the crap off when the break something to have it fixed under warrenty.

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
Well we dont have dyno day here in ct. And my view is its possible to get a good guess. From what i listed

broken_scars

remember hp is just a number.....most important about tuning is the quality of your car and how much YOU think its worth...i have quite a few bolt ons and its easy to realize that bolt ons only do so much...if you want real power you need a turbo or a a nice engine build...if you want a reasonable guess then waist your money on a g-tech