how much could i sell it for

beast

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?p=872920#post872920

many of u seen my car b4 some havent.. and by the way thank you for all for the help on answering my questions..i know i ask allot but i like to ask instead of doing a dumbass move...anyhow how much you guys think i could sell my integra for..with a spun bearing..?? the link on the top has some photos taken last week and i want to sell it like that i dont want to sell it by parts...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Personally, I would part out the car if I were to sell it. Not sure how much you could get, but you would do better in pieces IMO. You're ride is clean and people wouldn't mind having it. Fix it, bro; it would be a sad day to see someone give up on their Teg

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
You know if you werent in LA i would make you an offer lol. but seriously, just rebuild her. you'll hate yourself for getting rid of it.

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
Personally, I would part out the car if I were to sell it. Not sure how much you could get, but you would do better in pieces IMO. You're ride is clean and people wouldn't mind having it. Fix it, bro; it would be a sad day to see someone give up on their Teg
x2 Your going to get more if you part it out. Your GSR Blades alone gone for 350. People are gonna lowball the shit outa you because it's a salvage title and you have a spun bearing.

BeatBox

Real Good!
x2 on rebuild

x3 on selling it in part, if you where local id buy a few things off it, wheels, seats, door panels, headliner, head lights...im sure other ppl would too

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
On second thought, fuck it, you should just sell the whole thing to me :thumbs up

jk, fix it or part it

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
If it has a spun bearing...and salvage...I wouldn't pay over 1k.

That's just me:
If I'm buying a shell I'd want one without a sunroof, and if I'm buying a GSR....I'd want a running one.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
If it has a spun bearing...and salvage...I wouldn't pay over 1k.

That's just me:
If I'm buying a shell I'd want one without a sunroof, and if I'm buying a GSR....I'd want a running one.
And this is exactly why i would work out a deal with you lol

cborden

Jesus is THE way
you pretty much just sellin a shell w/ a broken engine youd prob make more money partin it out
i know if i was buyin your car i wouldnt pay more than 1g
id def buy some parts off that car especially those blades

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I want your blades. Badly. But no cash because I got some Rota Grids, but I'd sell them to buy some blades lmao