How much HP can i run safely?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
The block should be fine. You've got some good products backing you up down there.... Me on the other hand.... :what:

Winki

Undercover mod
i would get like 880s, justs in case you ever do want to make more power, and it never hurts to have more fuel then you need.

i'm shooting for high 300s low 400s and i'm using 1000cc
Running to large of an injector will actually hurt your power.. just sayin. I think optimal duty cycle is around 70% if i remember correctly. with to big of injectors he wont be there.i think he would do good with some 680s or 760s if he wanted but i have seen simuplar set ups make 400whp. but 300 on 12 psi already seemes a little low to me.

;)

98lsvtecgsr

Last year I had and LS-vtec swap that was bone stock and I put a turbo on it with RC440 injectors. It made 330 whp at only 11 psi. 550 injectors would be plenty for yourt setup. I am running 1000 and have 460whp and I am shooting for 500whp this week. To much injector will hurt power and perfomance.

Psigun

i would get like 880s, justs in case you ever do want to make more power, and it never hurts to have more fuel then you need.

i'm shooting for high 300s low 400s and i'm using 1000cc
/\/\/\ I'm doing exactly the same, I have precision 1000cc and going for the 375-450whp mark. Its better to be safe than sorry, I even have the block resleeved with some dartons.
How can 1000cc injectors go wrong on a 450whp ls/vtec???