how to do a wire tuck :)

97teg4l

just tried mine today actually. FAIL!!! It's hard to do that kind of stuff to a dd that's uronly car lol

purpl3ran93r

I dont mean to BUMP a really old thread but how much time does it actually take because it was either this or rebuild my engine and clean my engine bay

mirrorimg

It takes a while. More so if you are not comfortable with cutting and soldering wires. You need to extend wires to run them to new locations, out of sight. I would not recommend trying to do this without a separate means of transportation.

purpl3ran93r

It takes a while. More so if you are not comfortable with cutting and soldering wires. You need to extend wires to run them to new locations, out of sight. I would not recommend trying to do this without a separate means of transportation.

Im fine with it and i can get my dad to do solder it i mean I usually only use my car for transportation to school but im fine with walking (35 mins max) and i wont really need my car till i do running start for college but that wont be a while, can you give me a ballpark estimate of how much time.?

JTac616

J-Tac
how much would it cost to get one of these done?
i dont have to ability to do that shit but would love to have it

mirrorimg

Im fine with it and i can get my dad to do solder it i mean I usually only use my car for transportation to school but im fine with walking (35 mins max) and i wont really need my car till i do running start for college but that wont be a while, can you give me a ballpark estimate of how much time.?
Could take your a week, could take you a couple months. I dont know how much time you would be able to devote to it everyday.

Take a look at this thread, and see how much time it took him to do his.
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=15&TopicID=273190&PagePosition=2

Me telling you an arbitrary time means nothing. I can take the entire interior out of my car in 20 minutes. It would take others 4 hours. It took me 6 hours to rewire/tuck my alarm wiring. It may take you less to do something similar. This is not something you can put a number on.

Mick Lvn

did this in a week. thats pulling the old motor, pulling the dash, and removing the front end. welding all the holes shut. griding everything down. trailering the car 2 hours away for body work and paint in the bay. picking it up. building the harness. installing the new engine. and putting the front end and dash back in. We started on a friday and i drove it away the following sunday from my buddies garage. and thats with no corners cut. just me and 2 friends busting out ass working long hours.