how to rewire high beam to run as low beam

nautica_t

thank god you're not in my area, otherwise i'll get out of my car and smack your window.

i do this all the time when someone drives behind me with there high beams on.

no matter what you do to "limit" the amount of light coming out of the high beam socket it wont' matter, cause its not the bulb type that matters, its the way the reflective bowl is shaped, its meant to shine all over the place. so no matter what bulb you put in, unless its a peanut bulb like those people who want drl's, than fine, cause that's enough to have a brightness protruded, if you want the drl look, than put a peanut bulb in there or go to canada, ask one of the integra people there to take there drl systems, and brign it back there.

NoR*CaL

96 Ls Integra ^^
i want the high beam bulbs. to be bright as low beams so i can run all the lights 24.7 if i just run my lights on high all the time. i get flashed alot

nautica_t

you can't do that,

if you read my post, i stated that its a reflective bowl, no matter what kind of driving light bulb you use, you'll blind the shit out of everybody, only way to make it look like its on is to use a peanut bulb and have it lit like a drl, but otherwise you can't do it, cause the high beams were built for a reason, yes HIGH BEAM.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
^^ negative.. i did that do mine and i used h3's and it doesnt blind anyone..

i even drove my friend's dumped prelude and he was behind me in my car.. the low beam and the 'drl' was about equal in brightness..

i'll take a pic at night and post it up to show you the difference..

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
As many people blind me anymore ,...I don't really care if I blind others lol...Ive recently seen hella more people leaving their brights on when Im coming in the opposite direction,...Easy solution: Turn my brights on and leave 'em on 'till they turn theirs off

Last edited: