;] I almost had you

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
Cool bro, but I honestly wasn't trying to bust your balls. Yes, some of the cars people posted were modified, but they were talking about the car in general. I posted a modified EH Civic hatch, indicating that I wanted to get a Civic hatch.
Sorry bro. I was being a complete effin' dick yesterday. I was runnin on only 3 1/2 hours of sleep so I was bitchy all day. My bad!
To be more precise on this post I was actually about to get a ......and don't laugh.....a Mini Cooper S. And when I say literally I mean I had the money ready in the bank to transfer funds thee day and then my friend was like, "Dude, just buy my brothers GSR" ....he took me for a ride in it and I was SOLD!! But yea...here's a pretty close look-alike of what I would have owned:
2005 Mini Cooper S (The only difference is that the rims and tires would've been all stock)

jznsn2u

I like minicooper's and I wouldn't mind rockin one if it was a gift. btw why are the mirrors red if the whole car is gray?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sorry bro. I was being a complete effin' dick yesterday. I was runnin on only 3 1/2 hours of sleep so I was bitchy all day. My bad!
To be more precise on this post I was actually about to get a ......and don't laugh.....a Mini Cooper S. And when I say literally I mean I had the money ready in the bank to transfer funds thee day and then my friend was like, "Dude, just buy my brothers GSR" ....he took me for a ride in it and I was SOLD!! But yea...here's a pretty close look-alike of what I would have owned:
2005 Mini Cooper S (The only difference is that the rims and tires would've been all stock)
No problem man. We all have our bad days. Coopers are pretty dope. I wouldn't mind having one. They're pretty quick at the track.

mohawk42s

i have an '83 RX7 sitting in my grandmothers back yard just waiting on me to get distracted away from my teg long enough to get her running :/

maybe one day

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I was going to pick this car up on a Thursday:

On the Wednesday, my girlfriend and I found out we were pregnant. I had the money all set and everything.

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. That would have been nice. My integra also would have been faster then it so I could justify it to be a "winter beater" (note the quotes)

purpl3ran93r

I almost got an AE86 till my parents knocked some sense into me, and after doing research the car wasn't worth it, over priced, overrated, and slow, I mean I'm not trading I'm 300 horses for 105 -.-'. The one I was going to buy was from my uncle and it looked like this, minus the flares and add gold paint on the rims.

j13

Keep It Clean
I almost got an AE86 till my parents knocked some sense into me, and after doing research the car wasn't worth it, over priced, overrated, and slow, I mean I'm not trading I'm 300 horses for 105 -.-'. The one I was going to buy was from my uncle and it looked like this, minus the flares and add gold paint on the rims.

Its sad how you put this car down by calling it "slow", you have no clue :rolf:. The AE86 spanks fully modded R34's and fully built JDM Spoon Integra Type R's, on the track. Do research before you talk down about a car, you know so little about :thumbs up. I do agree they're overpriced and overrated..that's because they're the shit.

Keiichi Tsuchiya (drift king) said the AE86 is the only car that can be drivan at its fullest potential compared to other Toyota and Honda sports cars. The car you were going to buy, was probably an SR5, which is slow.

Watch this:

N1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?&gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=MyKtzYSST7c&nomobile=1

purpl3ran93r

Its sad how you put this car down by calling it "slow", you have no clue :rolf:. The AE86 spanks fully modded R34's and fully built JDM Spoon Integra Type R's, on the track. Do research before you talk down about a car, you know so little about :thumbs up. I do agree they're overpriced and overrated..that's because they're the shit.

Keiichi Tsuchiya (drift king) said the AE86 is the only car that can be drivan at its fullest potential compared to other Toyota and Honda sports cars. The car you were going to buy, was probably an SR5, which is slow.

Watch this:

N1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?&gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=MyKtzYSST7c&nomobile=1
i wasnt trying to put the car down, if i came of that way my apology, im not trying to be a douche or close minded either, its just my opinion about it being overrated, overpriced, and slow, and yes it was a SR5 if it was a GT-S then i wouldnt be on this forum. and again my opinion in stock form it's slow, do some mods then i wouldnt say that :)
and its an old car like almost 20 something years old. its a car i respect but i wouldnt own one especialy as a first car.

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
I was going to pick this car up on a Thursday:

On the Wednesday, my girlfriend and I found out we were pregnant. I had the money all set and everything.

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. That would have been nice. My integra also would have been faster then it so I could justify it to be a "winter beater" (note the quotes)
Congrats man. Babies are better :) you can teach he/she to drive an STi in the future ;)