I bought a Miata

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Wow, im loving the aero work on the Miata. Get some side under body diffusers that bridge the gap between the side-skirt, rear, and front diffuser and you're set! Wouldnt be too hard to bake a carbon flat panel to do the job. Even as it stands thats a whole lot of areo, what does it look like on pavement? Grass always hides height.

Why dont you enter that Miata and that TGM EG in ROTY? We could have a Miata battle on our hands.
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=83387
I have some more pics that are going to be up later today, not the best weather for pics now but I managed to get a few before my hands froze. I'm probably going to enter the Miata, not going to be able to until the end of this week though. I would enter the EG but is not my car, it belongs to the previous owner of the Miata.

At the end of the day, no matter what you put in that Miata, it will still be. A Miata.

1. Chick Car
121 up, 22 down​
A car that is mostly driven by females, but is occasionally driven by the males as well.

Common examples are: beetles, sunfires, neons, miatas, civics

Hey, look its a Volkswagon Beetle, now that is a chick car.
And at the end of the day it will still be the most fun I've ever had driving a car. To you it may be a chick car, but to someone who appreciates a car for what it is and not what it's known to normally be, it's an awesome car that is just plain fun to drive.

Everything should be avalible after christmas. If youre are in the area were going to have a bbq at the shop
I will probably not be able to get anything until next summer, but everything looks really good. And I would go but I'm in Michigan, Nor Cal is a bit far for a bbq.

R13

The other asshole
At the end of the day, no matter what you put in that Miata, it will still be. A Miata.

1. Chick Car
121 up, 22 down​
A car that is mostly driven by females, but is occasionally driven by the males as well.

Common examples are: beetles, sunfires, neons, miatas, civics

Hey, look its a Volkswagon Beetle, now that is a chick car.

lol'd

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Submitted for 2012 non-Honda/Acura ROTY! We'll see how it goes....a Miata battle would be entertaining :lol:

The rear diffuser is very similar if not the same on both cars. I know mine is an RE Amemiya RX-7 diffuser, the link does say its an RX-7 diffuser on the other car. Only difference looks like the bit along the sides behind the wheel is a little taller.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Wow I didn't even notice the hard top

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I almost bought a different Miata a while ago mostly because it was a hard top, but I bought another Integra instead. I love a clean hard top NA, it makes the car look so much better.

That rear shot with the Integra makes the car look like its' aero was inspired partly by the Wind Chariot Miata.
Just realized it is the same diffuser, his just has more stuff on it. The rear bumpers on the NA Miatas are all hollow and their shape catches a lot of air, the diffuser cuts off most of the air going into the the rear bumper and uses it for more downforce.
mine

Wind Chariot

renarudo

Great looking miata!!! In my opinion it was THE driver's car in rwd before the FRS/BRZ. Great pickup and I'm subscribed to see what you do next.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Over the past year, it's stayed practically the same. I've raised it up about 1" and that got rid of most of the camber. I broke one of the turnbuckles on the front splitter so that's been off for a while, I'm gonna get a new one for spring. The diffuser is off for the winter too.