I like my rice fried!... Body Kit, Big Wheels, Huge Wing... JIGGA WHAT?!?!?!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
J's Racing... its next on my list of rice plates . :D

no rear valance... sideskirts stays with the bumper or no mugen at all. so quit that shiettttttt. geez lol. but thanks for the input tho :thumbs up

unless some of you guys forgot. i have 2 other front ends... but im pretty sure the lurkers dont know what im talking about. i got a s15 and a cali type R conversion ready... ROFL

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
J's Racing... its next on my list of rice plates . :D

no rear valance... sideskirts stays with the bumper or no mugen at all. so quit that shiettttttt. geez lol. but thanks for the input tho :thumbs up

unless some of you guys forgot. i have 2 other front ends... but im pretty sure the lurkers dont know what im talking about. i got a s15 and a cali type R conversion ready... ROFL
oh yeah:lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
IMO, sideskirts and valances or no sidesirts at all look the best. Still at the edge of my seat waiting for some paint to hit those part(side once and i'll say it again)
dont tell me about, do something.. wanna start a donation? lol =P

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
im thinking about a temp plasti dip... til i paint it blue. would that be cheesy? semi gloss black? anyone got any links that sells them by the case or gallon? bouta google it... and you guys are right... and i already know... looking multicolor isn't too shibby.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
you are the man! cool points for you if we still had the rep system, lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
aww man

CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS

Sales and usage of “Rubber Dip" and "Rubber Dip Spray" gallon size products are not complaint with Federal Regulations in the state of California. Therefore gallon sized Rubber Dip and Rubber Dip Spray products cannot be sold in California. Rubber Dip and Rubber Dip Spray can both be purchased in CA in sizes less than 1 gallon. Please be aware of this ruling and follow all guidelines.

i wanted to buy the car kit... so now i gotta buy 50 spray bottles? got dammit

kinda wanna have someone order it for me and do a "meet" rofl

Last edited:

simplels

aww man

CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS

Sales and usage of “Rubber Dip" and "Rubber Dip Spray" gallon size products are not complaint with Federal Regulations in the state of California. Therefore gallon sized Rubber Dip and Rubber Dip Spray products cannot be sold in California. Rubber Dip and Rubber Dip Spray can both be purchased in CA in sizes less than 1 gallon. Please be aware of this ruling and follow all guidelines.

try contacting them and see if they have a solution..

speedin

The Transporter
aww man

CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS

kinda wanna have someone order it for me and do a "meet" rofl
Send me the $, ill buy it and reship it to you. lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i know right... as if smog wasn't already an issue... geez. i might as well move to mid-west and make life easier... not to mention the cost of living.