i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoqb916

ok here is my teggy and how you see it is exactly how i bought it for $1,000 what do i do know i know it needs paint and some fiberglass but what next do i keep the body or start getting new original pannels im so lost with this thing.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

INtegraaa

oh my lord that integra needs plastic surgery lol. go all oem this isnt the fast and the furious it looks way cleaner anyways. just get stock bumpers craigslist them there like 50 bucks and itll look way better. all that wide body crap just looks bad imo.

Cman46290

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked2: :shock: :puppyeyes: :thumbdown: :bs: :smackself: :rice: :shockl: :wtf:

Lots to be done... find aftermarket bumpers and fenders on ebay or craigslist... sell that other crap... and get back t the OEM look. ASAP Please..

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
OEM FTW. Some kits are okay, little tasteful additions. That looks like someone took the foam spray insulation and went at it.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
yea, lots of work to restore the rear end

for $1000 i can't really complain. do the math and see if you want to part it out and get another honda/acura?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Buy a shell for another grand and straight swap it over.

NorthEndGhost

:smackselfDamn, I guess Paul Walker has come across hard times to have to sell his prized Teg... Welcome bro, and good luck with your restoration... You got alot of work ahead of you!!

And anyone who does this to a car needs :wak::kickass::whip:

mirrorimg

Two questions

1. Did you buy the car because you like it or because you wanted to dump a ton of money bringing it back to stock?
2. Why did you buy this car?

Status
Not open for further replies.