i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prozon

Kris
To everyone: not really the OP.

It's amazing how bent out of shape people get about their car. For example, some of the members here will get upset if their cars get called Rice. Your car is to make YOU happy right? It's crazy how many people think it should look stock, I mean really.. what fun is it if everything in the world is exactly the same.

After a few mechanical upgrades, i'm going to get a body kit and rub it in your faces. >: )

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Wow man, shit looks hideous :shockl:. Please restore it back to OEM for fucks sake.

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
all im gonna say is dont ask for advice unless you wanna hear it.

that being said, the green light in the front is badass. and the tails are tight. do whatever you want to make you happy

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Definitely saw you yesterday when i was driving through that crazy interchange to Reno, Fresno and all that other shit. You surely stand out; saw you sporting the CI logo on the driver side :thumbs up

Maybe you can go with a Bomex kit; it's slightly more subtle, but still unique. There is a girl on here with a blue Teggy with the full Bomex kit, I believe.

Spyder Java

1995 Integra LS SE
I personally like body kits, at minimum stock bumper with lip kit... I plan on getting a body kit for my teggy. Hell I would probably trade your body kit for my OEM bumpers and sideskirts... But I couldnt evenafford the shipping right now. But I think it looks good, just needs a new paintjob.

killaberna

I honestly think integras look like s*** and i cant stand a stock car. I like my rides personalized. The stock tail lights are ugly, the stock front bumpers are like really far out in the middle then the bottom part is all sucked in like it hit something. Stock rims are garbage i hate all wings we dont need them we dont go nearly fast enough. The stock rear bumpers look like there sucked up way to much, and the inside of the car was designed so stupid like the f***ing cup holders are you kidding me. The only reason why i own a integra is because my every day commuter broke done and i didnt feel like buying a new motor to fix it. So everyone sorry but get off my back i bought this car how it is and when im done with it it will fit me perfectly. Little irritated right now and the s*** i get about this car isnt helping!!!
Do not talk shit cause your car is ugly and most likely when your DONE PERSONALIZING it, it will be uglier than when you first got it. check your self bro. Do not come on Club integra and talk shit about integras to a bunch of integra enthusiast

killaberna

Fck everyone who likes body kits,,shits fckn ugly. You wanna personalize your car , Paint it your favorite color.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I personally like body kits, at minimum stock bumper with lip kit... I plan on getting a body kit for my teggy. Hell I would probably trade your body kit for my OEM bumpers and sideskirts... But I couldnt evenafford the shipping right now. But I think it looks good, just needs a new paintjob.
Ricers gon' rice..... And bump old rice threads

Status
Not open for further replies.