I was involved in a minor collision today. [Pics]]

xmkncx

man fight this and make sure his insurance doesn't pin it on you that it was your fault. Did you tell the chp that he was being a douche to you and was trying to get you to rear end him?

-mike

rockadilla

thats right.
wow.... what a tool.... i get people like that all the time driving next to me.... everytime i GTFO cuz i dont want shit like that happening to my car

JGvtec

Its people like that who are stupid. Whats the point to weave in and out of traffic? there isn't any good reason to. I can continue to go my same speed and still be in the same spot as the asshole. Hope everything works out with your car man. Keep us updated.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Thanks guys for the support, I greatly appreciate it.
I just got off the phone with my insurance company. The agent asked "would you like to go through our insurance company, or the opposite drivers insurance?" I told her that I would like to go through the other drivers insurance company for the damage, since I believe the other driver is 100% at fault.

rnhib25

ricer all day
lol funny guy. But good luck with your car dude.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
man fight this and make sure his insurance doesn't pin it on you that it was your fault. Did you tell the chp that he was being a douche to you and was trying to get you to rear end him?

-mike
I am definitely fighting this to the end.
You need new tires!!!!!
I know!! I am saving my money so I can get tires for my new wheels.
wow.... what a tool.... i get people like that all the time driving next to me.... everytime i GTFO cuz i dont want shit like that happening to my car
I have been experiencing this nonsense for the past year and half on a daily basis! Unfortunately, this time someone got a little too close.

I drive for a living, so you can imagine all the knuckleheads I see/deal with on the road.

Spirals3

Man sorry about that - but good thing taking pictures, that's what insurance companies value even more than the accident report sometimes. Just read an article about it that might help you out - check out http://www.carinsurance.org if you like. Hope that helps mate, good luck with everything!

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
i would slapped that fuckin smile off his face...

I dont do well with that type of shit though... especially ever since i had my son... any dumbass that hits me while acting like a dumbass, when i got my son in the car... they better run when we stop... cuz im whoopin someones ass.
Preach on brotha! id whoop some ass too.

B18_?

That'll buff out lol jk..dam I would of beat the shit outta him after the cops were gone lol

jznsn2u

I woulda busta cap in that motha fcka. The damage doesn't look too bad. Replace the fender and I bet the door would have clearance.