ideas on 89 teg

CJ € racer

I'm sorry but does anyone feel a bit trolled by the op? Seems like some guy bought a riced out G1 and is posting his dericing project but pretending to be a ricer himself.

Sorry OP, if you are not a faking then i applaud your progress. It is seriously turning out wayyy better than when you have started. Keep up the great work and there is much to learn on this site and others devoted to integras and hondas. Good luck!

-mike
wat am i faking?:shock:

mojave3555

1st GEN noob
ight thats cool man :) and yea ill need to paint them wipers or something cause i dont have the stock wipers and u realy think the tach is too much? or should i put it at a different spot? and thanx for the warning speedin yea i kind of had a feeling that thay would but around here thay wont care:thumbs up i think:shock:
i saw a tach mounted on the ceiling next to or in place of the rear view mirror i have only seen it done once and btw nice job on the mesh and wipers its lookin good and did u smoke ur taillights or did it come like that if u did smoke em what did you use?
heres a pic of my progress check out my photocucket to see all just search users for mojave3555
[/IMG]

CJ € racer

i saw a tach mounted on the ceiling next to or in place of the rear view mirror i have only seen it done once and btw nice job on the mesh and wipers its lookin good and did u smoke ur taillights or did it come like that if u did smoke em what did you use?
heres a pic of my progress check out my photocucket to see all just search users for mojave3555
[/IMG]
my tach is too big to mount it in the ceiling lol n thanx man yea im trying not the make it RICED :shock: and yea i used a smoked lens spray paint that thay sell in ebay btw ur car is geting in shape nice :thumbs up wat plans u got after u get all that body work done?

sightless117

sees all
Agree with speedin, kinda gaudy and gay lookin. like what you did with the pcv on the head though, smart. why did you tear the head off?