I'm an idiot (read me)

Sirfallsalot243

If you want some help funding your project, Im in the market for a B18B. PM me some prices if you want to sell.

That being said, I vote GSR, ITR, or K20. For a FULLY built all motor setup, the ITR and GSR both max out at about the same- in the area of 220whp. My GSR is at 200. If I bumped the compression up a little more, ported the head, and got a better header, id be at around 220. Ive heard K20's can hit 300whp all motor, and 200 with I/H/E. Being a person that has done the fully built gsr- id say go for the K20. You get the "baller points," the price is about the same or less, and the K makes way more torque.

Jmoney187

LivinLow
Sirfallsalot243 said:
If you want some help funding your project, Im in the market for a B18B. PM me some prices if you want to sell.

That being said, I vote GSR, ITR, or K20. For a FULLY built all motor setup, the ITR and GSR both max out at about the same- in the area of 220whp. My GSR is at 200. If I bumped the compression up a little more, ported the head, and got a better header, id be at around 220. Ive heard K20's can hit 300whp all motor, and 200 with I/H/E. Being a person that has done the fully built gsr- id say go for the K20. You get the "baller points," the price is about the same or less, and the K makes way more torque.
the price is the same or less?? K swap is like $7000 !! not even close to $3500 for a gsr or $5000 for the type-r... I really love the K-20's i really do but i dont know if its guna happen, i fuck wit b-series and i've wanted a type-r anything since be4 i even had an integra so i think buying the motor will satisfy my craving.
And plus, be4 i was going to fully build my b18b to maximize power where i could. but now that i'm throwing the swap in there and i already have v-tec that could spin to 9k!!!:twisted: I'm really only to hondata it with some mild duration cams and bolt on's and i'm good. I'm not fully building this motor untill its over like 110,000 120,000 miles.

And about the b18b, i was going to keep it and the parts and then see about gettin a hatch and turboing that set-up but i need all the help with funds i can get so i'll think about it and shoot ya a price!

Jmoney187

LivinLow
spikehairboy said:
lmao stage 2 cams hahah good luck .
Thank you for this comment actually.. i started to think about this and i dont even think i'm gona do stg. 1 cams.. i'm just guna keep it stock becuz i wana b able to rev to 9k and with possible valve float with those cams...:roll: mmmm i dont think soo lol.

99teg LS

Jmoney187 said:
In my car now is aem cai, comptech tig weld headers 4-2-1 2", magnaflow 2.25" cat, and buddyclub prospec exhaust 2.36", buddyclub condenser, ngk wires and iridium plugs (and shortshifter)... at my house i have stg2 gude cams and skunk2 cam gears, exedy stg1 clutch and 12.49pd flywheel and ARP rod bolts...
I am gona buy a jdm type r motor and trans and then get stg2 cams, hondata 1or2 and a cai.. then i'm guna throw those bolt on's on the type are with that shit.
JUST to clear everything up
i agree get a b18c5 but do a short ram intake instead of the cold air. why a hondata? whats so good about that.. just get a chipped ecu and you can do whatever you want with it! you can add launch and all that shit.. www.pgmfi.org do some reading!