I'm kinda lost. Need some info

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Okay so my car been cool lately nothing weird has been happening until yesterday!
So I go to my friends house we roll out and my car in low rpms start to hesitation/bog then it acts normal.
So I was like weird fuck it nothing big, We go get food then head to another friends house

and my car is parked for over 5hrs I head home and half way there it starts to hesitation shit and bogs on me
I come up on a red light and BAM it stalls and dies. I try to crank it over nothing
so I push it to the gas station and made sure my wires are in and its the right order
then 10min go by I try to start it and it starts but hesitation shit happens again

then it goes aways i head home about 4 blocks away it starts to bog and start the
hesitation so i floor it didnt do anything lol then it acted normal i head home
i go out today my fuel filter,plugs,plug wires, cap and rotor are all legit and new

so i got around the block and again hesitation and bogging so i go home and park it
now all im thinking about is either a dizzy or timing what do you guys suggest on doing? its a b18c1

Cliffs
-b18c1
-hesitation/bogs low rpms for a few sec then stops and drives normal
-New plugs,wires,cap/rotor,fuel filter, correct firing order.

jznsn2u

Okay so my car been cool lately nothing weird has been happening until yesterday!
So I go to my friends house we roll out and my car in low rpms start to hesitation/bog then it acts normal.
So I was like weird fuck it nothing big, We go get food then head to another friends house

and my car is parked for over 5hrs I head home and half way there it starts to hesitation shit and bogs on me
I come up on a red light and BAM it stalls and dies. I try to crank it over nothing
so I push it to the gas station and made sure my wires are in and its the right order
then 10min go by I try to start it and it starts but hesitation shit happens again

then it goes aways i head home about 4 blocks away it starts to bog and start the
hesitation so i floor it didnt do anything lol then it acted normal i head home
i go out today my fuel filter,plugs,plug wires, cap and rotor are all legit and new

so i got around the block and again hesitation and bogging so i go home and park it
now all im thinking about is either a dizzy or timing what do you guys suggest on doing? its a b18c1
jason is this why you wanna trade coy ?:lol:

jason.az1

I'm lost!
jason is this why you wanna trade coy ?:lol:
No I just want his tailights and front end when he gets fogs lmao!

But yeah Im replacing the dizzy tomorrow but fuck Im stuck on what causing the car to do this lol
Id like to hear what others think.

jznsn2u

No I just want his tailights and front end when he gets fogs lmao!

But yeah Im replacing the dizzy tomorrow but fuck Im stuck on what causing the car to do this lol
Id like to hear what others think.
bro there were previous threads from a couple days ago that address the same issues + symptoms your car is showing. look it up around the forum im sure youll find something similar. + i think its the distributor coil

Mofojoe

Sounds like you already did the basics (air fuel and spark). I would check the timing belt next.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
bro there were previous threads from a couple days ago that address the same issues + symptoms your car is showing. look it up around the forum im sure youll find something similar. + i think its the distributor coil
Ill look threw some pages right now Im like in a brain fart stage right now lol its bothering me i needed to vent haha
Im replacing the dizzy tomorrow and hopefully that fix it then im going to check timing.
if the dizzy doesnt work and timing is on then i have no clue

Sounds like you already did the basics (air fuel and spark). I would check the timing belt next.
Im going to do this tomorrow also my boy bringing his gun over so im going to see if timing is off.
but it just started to happen out the blue! so wtf lol ugh im lost

96IntegraRS

damn jason. that sucks bro i hope one of the two fixes it for good, because if not, its a mystery to me too haha
Best of luck

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
this is a legitiment question

did pado touch your fuel filter
if he did thats why. hes known to crash cars/bad shit happens to his cars when he does a fuel filter.

does your fuel pump prime?

main relay?

jason.az1

I'm lost!
damn jason. that sucks bro i hope one of the two fixes it for good, because if not, its a mystery to me too haha
Best of luck
thanks

this is a legitiment question

did pado touch your fuel filter
if he did thats why. hes known to crash cars/bad shit happens to his cars when he does a fuel filter.

does your fuel pump prime?

main relay?
lmao alex has never touched this car hahahaha
and my fuel pump is working cause Im getting gas and my gauge on the fuel filter is at norma psi even when reving. I havent gone outside to work on it damn AZ heat is a killer.
what you think could be causing this?

DJNugent

hey when u find out why its doin it, let me know man mines doin the same thing now started ever since i got my new clutch it and its pissin me off, ran fine all day last night after i replaced spark plugs and wires then i drove it to work today it did it, ima take my car to autozone tomorrow so they can tell me what code its readin cause my check engine light will blink when it bogs for a long period of time, i just posted the same kinda thread as this

DJNugent

mines weird tho cause if i hammer down on it wont really do it but cruizin and idlein it will do it every now and then but stops, it sounds like it has an unstead rytheme for some reason