I'm kinda lost. Need some info

DJNugent

well im also gonna get it checked to see why the check engine lights always on ever since my buddy got the motor replaced in it

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
positive pado didnt touch the fuel filter? sounds like a classic case of him touching it and something going wrong.
try a different ecu

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
almost sounds like your timing jumped a tooth or two, check your timing and your timing belt and make sure no teeth wore off, seen it happen before.

id check the timing before replacing the dizzy, you might waste money on a dizzy when it could be your timing all along.

check your fuel pressure to. could be faulty fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump going bad.

if all of those are good, check your main relay.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Okay so me and deadbird messed with spark plugs and dizzy and shit and well the car is running good again for now hopefully it stays this way

Last edited:

DJNugent

so what did u do to get it to run fine? after i put my sparkplugs and wires in it ran good for 1 night then started messin up again the next mornin when i drove to work 1.5miles so if u could let me know what u messed with

jason.az1

I'm lost!
so what did u do to get it to run fine? after i put my sparkplugs and wires in it ran good for 1 night then started messin up again the next mornin when i drove to work 1.5miles so if u could let me know what u messed with
tell you the truth idk i change the dizzy new plugs and then we took the dizzy apart and messed with it then drove it ran fine so idk hopefully it doesnt happen again

glad u got her running good..post some pics of that whip
lol i had alot of pictures up here but took them down lol

DJNugent

ight ima change my dizzy then, i got new spark plugs and wires on it, ran fine for alittle then started again, the thing thats weird bout mine is if ur hammering down on it, it wont do it but if ur cruizin it will

jason.az1

I'm lost!
ight ima change my dizzy then, i got new spark plugs and wires on it, ran fine for alittle then started again, the thing thats weird bout mine is if ur hammering down on it, it wont do it but if ur cruizin it will
Yeah mine was kinda like that idk what we did but the car is driving normal now i was crusing all day , try you icv and ficv then try the dizzy

DJNugent

where can i buy a dizzy from, got any recommended websites? dizzy a distributor right lmao feel dumb askin but just making sure

DJNugent

so i went and got my codes read today and i got 5 freakin codes!!! #3 cylinder misfire #4 cylinder misfire, circuit malfunction, knock sensor circuit malfunction and random misfire this is a crock of shit lol the common "probably cause" for the misfires is a vacuum leak, i think this is why my cars doin the same shit, after i install my new header tomorrow ima try to get it runnin, the circuit malfunction is my faulty speed sensor it doesnt work, the knock sensor i think is because its not plugged in not that much of a problem cause if the car knocks ima obviously hear it lol anyone got a write up of where my vacuum lines r?