im selling this piece of shit

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i just installed my new springs and shocks with my freind...tokico blues and skunk2 lowering springs....im not happy with the drop at all.......the fronts sitting higher for some reason and i feel like im riding in a buick.....like the cars on fuking air.....i feel no difference when i make turns.....im so sick of this fucking car...im just going to sell it

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
you gotta take it to a shop to find out man dont get that mad yet give her a chance man lol it sounds like im talkn bout a female lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
teggyls said:
you gotta take it to a shop to find out man dont get that mad yet give her a chance man lol it sounds like im talkn bout a female lol
its hard not to talk to them like females...they've got alot in common. when there happy there awesome and when there down it just gets down right annoying and pisses you off...my cars run great so no wonder i get along better with them :D

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
so true except they are so much better then women they dont need some much shit just gas, oil, and a weekly wash and a few shiny things that benifet you and them they dont get mad at you for no reason, they will never cheat on you or check out other cars, they dont lie and you can always depend on them when your in need

1990TeGLs

do u think everything has to settle...and the back isnt lower maybe it was the way the car was parked who the fuck knows..

1990TeGLs

the car looks lowered maybe im just used to seeing it slammed with the coilovers... :cry: :cry: :cry:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
teggyls said:
so true except they are so much better then women they dont need some much shit just gas, oil, and a weekly wash and a few shiny things that benifet you and them they dont get mad at you for no reason, they will never cheat on you or check out other cars, they dont lie and you can always depend on them when your in need
its fun to make either of them scream though, whether your tearing through gears of tearing up.......uh....nevermind

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
^^oh yes it is but you gotta work to make the girl scream all you gotta do to your car is just step on the pedel and the car will do it whenever you want