im selling this piece of shit

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
lol after all this shit my car still needs a new tranny....front and rear camber kit...new brakes and rotors....new head gasket.....all 4 new tires....and if i want to put a head on it thats easily another 2000 dollars with it installed correctly its not worth my money

1990TeGLs

well im not selling it now but once i get money to get a newer model integra im asking like 2200 cause its got....new alternator....new radiator...new clutch.....new tokicos with skunk2 lowering springs....new rebuilt distrubutor....new timing belt water pumps and all other belts....and its been taken care of engine wise....it doesnt need a tranny that bad its still drivable but its not gonna last forever....the only thing wrong with the body is the dents and dings....the paint is shiney....interior is mint.....overall clean

1990TeGLs

o yea its got 2 new front axles....and a clarion radio that i paid 300 dollars for...so im not letting it go for less then 2

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
When is it going up for sale? I have a friend that might be interested, hes sorta on house arrest for the next 70 days.

1990TeGLs

im not selling it for a while like 2 months cause i gotta save up cash to get another teg....so whenver i get the cash i want the car gone.....im just letting people kno its gonna be up for sale.....but like i said do u think 6 k is enough to get a 96 teg

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You should be able to pick an LS for $6000, maybe a GS-R that has high mileage or needs a little TLC. Or just find a good deal.