I'm sorry to report the following....

740integra

Awhile back I had a 91 camaro rs. Just purchased it. Three days later cruising down the street and drunk driver was coming towards my way and made a instant right, right in front of me. I T-boned him but it was his fault due to him running a red light. My injuries were a concussion, broken thump and wrist and fractured arm. My nose was broken and My friend who was in the passenger seat got savvier whiplash. I ended up getting 12 thousand and 500 hundred usd for just my injuries and I got a extra 3 thousand for my car. My friend only recieved 500 dollars. The insurance companies are all bullshitters, over exaggerate anything and make them pay do not go for a penny less then what you think you are intitled for. You're car is rare or that's how it will be to the insurance company and their not going ot want to pay money out the ass so I feel for you man.

shahriar35

So to share some good news today. My insurance company provided me with my settlement letter and I have to say I am pretty satisfied with my settlement.

So now its time to rebuild her.

X1L3D

So to share some good news today. My insurance company provided me with my settlement letter and I have to say I am pretty satisfied with my settlement.

So now its time to rebuild her.
That's good to hear man. Hopefully you can get the car to a even better state then it was before.

Spirals3

Oh man mate, looks bad, so sorry about that. Did you find out if your insurance is going to cover all of the damages yet? I was looking at http://www.carinsurancequotes.net and trying to figure out which company would be best for covering all the damages in a situation like yours. Who are you covered by?

Cripton805

If they gave enough money to replace it, just buy another clean title. Swap everything out of this one to an RS shell and save a whole lot O money. Or just do a jdm itr front end. Real Itr front will be too hard to find usdm

Cripton805

How the heck was the settlement ok? The blue book was much less than what you might have bought it for. They even try to sell salvaged dcs for like 4k+. Blue book its like 1500 lol