InLineFour Pistons?

Sycosys

skunk2 is cheap s***, if you have the money get legit parts. no point in half-assing s***.
Well I'm not saying all of their stuff is good but they have some of the best cams out there and I find the quality of their pro springs and Intake manifolds to be great. So in my book Skunk2 cams is not half assing it maybe their valves aren't the best but they do make some high quality parts.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Okay you should definitely stay away from the supertech pistons they have been known not to have the best of quality. As far as 82mm vs 81.5 were talking like a 4whp difference so I would personally go with the 81.5 because that way your leaving your cylinder walls stronger by leaving more material on them. For the valvetain i would go with either ferrea or skunk2 and with either one do not use titanium retainers because they wear out to fast. And for the cams you should use either the pro1's or the pro2's because there much better designed than the tuner series.
the pro1 cam is made for a 1.8L while the pro2 is made for a 2 liter car. The pro2 love displacement

Sycosys

the pro1 cam is made for a 1.8L while the pro2 is made for a 2 liter car. The pro2 love displacement
The Pro2's will make more power than the pro1's at that compression and pro2's arent made specifically for a 2 liter car. Here's a link to a dyno with the pro1's vs pro2's with 11.8:1 compression the pro2's made more power everywhere.
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2684800