installing coilovers - bolts are seized :(

99TegLs

THE BOLT IS SEIZED IN THE BUSHING! i cant fucking turn it, move it, push it out, drill it out. ect...... i need this car up and moving asap. i need ideas!!!

jbrown97ls

Id say get a new drill bit and then the easy out bits from harbor frieght. Goodluck!

99TegLs

lol^ i literally just tried that an hour ago. bolts snapped. pullers stripped. i dont have any new control arms so im afraid to torch it

jbrown97ls

Take a few photos so we can see what exactly happened.

72Spitfire

Agree with above. Get a blow torch and burn the old bushing out. Replace bushing and bolt. Buy Honda bolts, not cheapos from the hardware store as your life is literally riding on these. I think they are $15 from Honda.

72Spitfire

Oh, and take the arm all the way off and get in it a vice. You need more room to work. Those bushings are tough bastards.

99TegLs

lol @you guys... the torch is in the first picture.... sheesh. ended up buying a new bushing and cutting the old one out. thanks everyone! and as for you two^.... >.< put your glasses on

OLDSKOOLACURA

lol @you guys... the torch is in the first picture.... sheesh. ended up buying a new bushing and cutting the old one out. thanks everyone! and as for you two^.... >.< put your glasses on
No not a wimpy little home depot torch. Accedalin torch. Wow I spelled that wrong, my welding teacher would smack me lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2