integra back seats

mirrorimg

Is there any kind of a swap for the middle plastic thing in the back seats? Its so stupid, i try and fit 3 people back there and the middle one complains A LOT. Either some kind of material swap or a cup holder swap. Anyone know of one?
You can try swapping in some DB seats, though I dont know how difficult that would be.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
People dont like riding in the back of mine because of the c pillar bar and the fact that i have 70 air fresheners hanging from it. I took seat belts out too. On top of the I have EVO 9 seats that dont quicky adjust up enough for someone to climb back there. Nobody asked to ride with me anymore. If it is a group of people and a lady friend I am interested in, the friend drives his car and I get one on one time with the lady.
Amen.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
last saturday was my prom and i actually drove my teg to prom.
i waxed and buffed my car and put on my front lip just for prom.
almost everyone rolled up in a limo and i was one of the few that drove,
coming around the corner, my fellow classmates were already staring at me. hahah
i think i made a good choice driving my teg to prom. i dont find a limo all that great. haha
limos=overrated

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
i have a gsr and when i got it, it had gsr cloth interior they werent to bad, but then i put in jdm itr rear seats and there is less padding or something cause they are pretty hard haha