integra GS-R vs 2005 rsx type s

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Never raced a DC5 on a straight. I don't think I could keep up with one though. I've walked on the base model before.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
beat 3 DC5's before with my DC2.

04 DC5-S , 05 DC5-S, 03 DC5 Base.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
My bad. The other thread started in 2003. LOL! Too many old threads coming back to life. They're throwing me off. It's the MUST READ thread.

Last edited:

db8_Joe

Bringing this thread back from the dead. sorry folks:shock:
just didnt want to make a repeat thread so dont hate me lol:roll:

Experiences:

1) My gsr (I/E/h/TP/ES mm inserts etc, db8 ) vs. 2, rsx type-sissy's '02- '04 full bolt-ons (I/E/RH)
I got them from a dig and a 20 roll

2) My Gsr vs. My cousin's and friends '05- '06 type- sissy's(I/E/RH)
From dig to about 45ish i had them both ... they caught me though lol
from a roll i got the jump but quickly was defeated

3) '06 type-s vs 04 type-s
'06 type-s killed
Overall: gsr with bolt ons can easily beat the older type-s but def. not a new bolt on type-s.

Here is the EOSM for club rsx the 562 section an i figured ill hit it up with all my buddies hahah 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kUzrL1qeO4

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
It will be close. In my Jetta I beat a GSR that had cams in it. Everything else was stock. And I beat this other 02-04 RSX-S that had an intake, exhaust, Exedy clutch, lightweight flywheel. So I think it would a pretty frigen close one dude. Good luck, and yeah try to catch it on video....

The only type-s I have lost to is an 02-04 with an intake and exhaust. I just learned a couple days ago that he had it swapped for a Type-R K20 and he DOES have Hondata K-Pro... I knew I heard him bouncing the revs off the launch control.....

jdm jon

if its a type S, its gunna pull on you sooner or later.

i did the same race...i have all bolt ons, b16 trans, upgraded clutch...minus the fuel upgrades..., the RSX-S had uhh, an intake..? and susp. work done

anyway, i dont even do this sh*t anymore....to much wear n tear for a daily.

but we did a 1st gear roll....it was dead even till 3rd then he pulled away like a whole car length and it stayed like that till we both let off.

my 2cents.

Last edited:

jdm jon

My bad. The other thread started in 2003. LOL! Too many old threads coming back to life. They're throwing me off. It's the MUST READ thread.
yea, i kinda remember posting something similar to this thread awhile ago....