integra vs girl friend

integraGSRkid

integraGSRkid
well the only thing my girl did was run over a stump next to her driveway and busted my type r lip.
she knows how much i love and and instantly started saying im sorry im sorry im so sorry alan and i was just like its okay(but deepdown i was shayting my pants haha)

ill post the pic when i find it later.
i dont let her drive it often though. no one drives my car but me.
lol thats so funny that happened with me to. my girl was driving cuz i had a few drinks and we went to get gas, and you know how shell stations have a lil slope i before you park by a pump. well it was dark and she came in pretty quick and slamed my teg in to the ground and the left side of my type r lip scraped and fell off lol i was mad and she was like... thats why i dont like driving your car lol

94_GSR_C1

lol thats so funny that happened with me to. my girl was driving cuz i had a few drinks and we went to get gas, and you know how shell stations have a lil slope i before you park by a pump. well it was dark and she came in pretty quick and slamed my teg in to the ground and the left side of my type r lip scraped and fell off lol i was mad and she was like... thats why i dont like driving your car lol
omg loll that sucks bro! did you drive it after???

WAR 178

Premium User
you know whats even worse she used one of my old spark plugs that i left at her house to do this!!
Damn! is she a pro ninja on the side?
T.R.O. asap (temp restraining order)
GET HER TO SIGN PROMISARY LETTER TO PAY ASAP...lol
holds up in court if need be later
get fixed... & BILL HER :crazy: PSYCHO ASS
g/l

sotashadow

GO!TEG!GO!
worst thing my ex did was she was mad at me one time and then took my car through a car wash a broke off the antenna. Not even a week later she was driving it again and it was like it got really pissed she was driving it cause its alarm starts malfunctioning while shes driving it. The key ring clicker wont turn it off. So shes driving it around with the alarm going off crying tryin to find mefor like two hours. HA bitch serves her right
little did she know all she had to do was put the key in th on position and push the disarm button under the dash

alyssafacex

haha damn i just looked at this.
that sucks, i hate girls.
she obviously had no respect for the teg...
go find yourself a real girl. :)

94_GSR_C1

haha damn i just looked at this.
that sucks, i hate girls.
she obviously had no respect for the teg...
go find yourself a real girl. :)
seriously man lol it would kinda suck to meet a girl with a teg faster than mine ahaha but cool at the same time! :rolf:

StoobyMcDooby

wow...I've had crazy girlfriends before but none would ever DARE do something like that to me for fear of losing her life..

at the least you should make her pay for it and leave that bitch. if she refuses, call the police. I would not allow that bitch to get away with that.

if you don't leave her I will have zero respect for you. there's nothing in this world that you could possibly have done to deserve that.

You and me sir, are on the same page.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i showed my girl the pic and she is like you know i would never do taht to your car. cuz she knows id sue her ass.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
last person that tried to break into my car took a breaker bar to the face. no one fucks with my shit and gets by with it.

GsrTeg95

B18C1-T
Glass is such a pain to clean up. You are gonna find glass in random ass places for the rest of the cars life lol.