Integral? Integrity? Integra!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Well I guess it's about time I make one of these things. I really just got super horny to post up pictures because I picked up a bunch of parts over the past couple days and I guess it'd be kinda cute to show the change my baby will undergo tomorrow.

I don't have any pictures of when I first bought it (sad, I know) but I've got some from around that time. At first I guess it was kinda ricey but I quickly phased out of that crap and now I'm hoping to build it up slowly for the best of both worlds - good for show, and it will go :D

Anyways, on to the pictaz.

First thing I did was buy halo headlights (lol) because my OEM ones were foggier than the definition of free speech. I also picked up some clear corners and threw some super awesome blue LED bulbs in the parking lights.

I quickly got pulled over for the blue rice lights and switched back to my amber corners..

Some time went buy and Santa decided he'd be a cool guy. Picked up two 10" Orion XTR subs, a ported box and a 1000W Kenwood digital amp as well as a Kenwood deck (not pictured!).

More time went by, and I decided to wire up my halos with some sort of class. By this time I had met up with 90% of the guys I hang around with now, real good bunch of guys from both the show and go side of things. They've pretty much taught me most of what I know (along with all the cool guys on here), and I started leaning more towards having a clean look.

Then I made the best decision ever. Orange rims. Yeah. Orange.

After that I dropped my car from the sky. Picked up some Tein S.Techs and a set of Monroe struts (OEM replacement, but it rides quite well for now). Incoming splurge of pictures.

Had a good lol with one of my buddies driving along the parkway after I picked him up from work one day. I just found this one purely amusing. This one was complete with the huge "HONDA" banner across the windshield and everything.

Some pictures from cruising around. The one thing I truly love about the Niagara region is the scenery.
Absolutely gorgeous, makes for great photo sessions mid-way through a cruise.

This one is from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Downtown is simply stunning, and it's filled with old people who don't go out after sunset so the roads are dead.

Outside of one of the local cop stops in the tourist trap of Niagara Falls, we figured it'd make a funny picture if anything.

Some parking garage fun.

Smoking kills. I enjoy it.

Some outside Mount Carmel, a former nunnery in the falls.

And a picture of the crew:

From left to right [Name, (Car)]: Adam (92 Prelude), Nick (RHD 180SX in progress), Dan (want to say 91 or 92 Tercel), Kayla (Dan's girlfriend - she rides in his car!), Glenn (87.5 Supra), and myself acting like an ass in Tim Horton's.

And one of my fat ass smoking once again, different parking garage.

That's about it until tomorrow. While I was up in the GTA I picked up some Password:JDM tow hooks and a GS-R front strut bar off some guys from JDMRides.ca, as well as a rear window visor from a shop up there. If everything goes according to plan tomorrow and I wake up before 2pm I should be able to get my plans done.. Spoiler and the rear wiper are coming off, and the rear window visor, tow hooks, and front strut bar will be going on. Picking up a rear strut bar from another member of JDMRIdes.ca this weekend hopefully, and that should be it for a while until I get my brakes done.

By the end of the summer I'm hoping to have a nice turbo setup going (probably just 9-10psi for now) for a bit of track and some fun along the Niagara Parkway.

Anyways, feel free to comment. I always love input, positive or negative. Suggestions are what keeps everything rolling!

Thanks for reading :D

Last edited:

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
you definitely need to get rid of some of that wheel gap! lol!! :D
don't get me wrong, the thought has crossed my mind, Coy.
The roads around here though are absolutely garbage.. like I can't even explain how many times I want to scream at the city because they can't fix roads properly. I've considered picking up a set of coils this summer instead of turboing, but we'll see how it goes. I forgot to mention that I also picked up a lip kit a while back.. Type R front, OEM optional sides and a Mugen rear.. gotta get it painted and mounted and hopefully that will go on shortly.

Right now though I'm kind of torn between the turbo and coils.. I would really like to get a turbo setup done, but I just don't know if I want to be faced with any issues that may come up due to it.. Coils would really be nice, I would love to eat up some more of that wheel gap - but like I said the roads are plain junk around here. I know everyone uses that excuse, but trust me, you would cry if you brought your car here man.

Also, I got rid of the halos. I'm back with the OEM headlights now. Cleaned them up last summer with some 2000 grit sandpaper and Meguiar's PlastX. Wet sand and buff with that PlastX = beautiful lights. I swear by it.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
All in due time, money is tough right now.. Just finished a year at university, waiting for my job to start up.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Those halos are BA, how much did you get them for?
I can't even remember man. Picked them up in November-ish? of 09. They're off now, I went back to the OEM headlights. If you want them I'll sell them to you ;)

OG - I absolutely love those garage pictures. Parking garages make for sick photo ops.. Me and a buddy are looking at splitting the cost of a nice DSLR so we can get some uber picture-taking done.

Progress was made today - spoiler is gone, rear wiper is gone, tow hooks and rear window visor are on :D
Didn't get around to the strut bar, had to help a buddy move stuff into his new place.. going back at that tomorrow. I'm hurting to get that lip kit painted but right now it's more of a money game than anything. Trying to figure out how to work my freaking phone so I can upload the pictures from today of getting that stuff on. Might wait till tomorrow and get some other pictures done for one huge picture-whoring post.

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated :D Now just help me decide whether I go turbo or pick up coils :p

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Those other cars don't deserve to have pictures take in the same pic as yours.

FTW.
hahaha thanks man, but they're all great friends of mine.
The white prelude is nuts.. JDM H22 engine in it, bunch of engine work done, he's probably pushing 230 at the wheels if I had to guess at anything. Thing's crazy. Redlines at like 10k.

The black one in the garage picture was my buddy's 92 Subaru Legacy Sport. Stock turbo, was fun while he had it but he's back driving his Tercel now. He's a great driver if I've ever seen one.

Just wait till this summer, I'll have pictures up of the whole crew :D