Integral? Integrity? Integra!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
if you are not planning on tracking or anything, just a street king kind of setup, id save your money and go with the T1s
I plan on doing tracking :D
My buddy works at a local shop that builds Formula 1200 cars and his boss gives him most of the R comp tires after a weekend of use, so he's got about.. I don't know, 10 or so sets of them for us to use when we go up to track days around here. Should be a great summer if everything goes according to plan.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Thank you!
I like to think it's come a long way since I bought it, and it has.. it just seems like there's always so much more to do.
Unfortunately it all takes a lot more time than I have the patience for. I need to work on that part, haha.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Got a bit of work done today after spending an afternoon at the local auto recyclers pulling parts and sitting at Canada Customs for an hour and a half.. I ship my rotors to a US address to avoid $50+ in extra shipping charges, and the guy gives me and my friend hell at the border when we go to pay the taxes on it. So we get yelled at by him and his bubbaganoosh man-genius of a supervisor for "wasting over an hour of the officer's time" - I'm sorry, but he was doing his job, no? He's getting paid either way. Anyways, enough rant.

I picked up a short shifter off a 95 EG coupe.. scooped that for $10 ;D buddy of mine picked up a DC Sports short shifter adapter off a '00 Accord as well. We also saw a DB with a JDM front end.. I contemplated taking parts, but the fenders were a bit fucked, hood was mad dented, bumper was missing along with one headlight, and the other one was smashed, and the rad support was pretty beat up.. See pics:

Anyways, got my front rotors & pads on - Brembo Blank rotors and Hawk HPS pads, doing the rear ones tomorrow..
I also got a package in the mail today...

I called my house while I was out with some buddies and my dad said "oh yeah some package came in for you from Toonie Sports or something like that" and immediately I was excited.. just because I knew "Toonie Sports" meant something to do with cars in my dad's vocabulary.

Anyways, that's about it for now. Hopefully the rear rotors & pads will go on tomorrow.. possibly the short shifter. I would really like to get some suggestions for coil overs. I'm leaning towards Function & Form Type 2s currently but as always, my options are open. Let me know what you guys have had/heard of/enjoyed/whatever!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Got a bit of work done today after spending an afternoon at the local auto recyclers pulling parts and sitting at Canada Customs for an hour and a half.. I ship my rotors to a US address to avoid $50+ in extra shipping charges, and the guy gives me and my friend hell at the border when we go to pay the taxes on it. So we get yelled at by him and his bubbaganoosh man-genius of a supervisor for "wasting over an hour of the officer's time" - I'm sorry, but he was doing his job, no? He's getting paid either way. Anyways, enough rant.

I picked up a short shifter off a 95 EG coupe.. scooped that for $10 ;D buddy of mine picked up a DC Sports short shifter adapter off a '00 Accord as well. We also saw a DB with a JDM front end.. I contemplated taking parts, but the fenders were a bit f***ed, hood was mad dented, bumper was missing along with one headlight, and the other one was smashed, and the rad support was pretty beat up.. See pics:

Anyways, got my front rotors & pads on - Brembo Blank rotors and Hawk HPS pads, doing the rear ones tomorrow..
I also got a package in the mail today...

I called my house while I was out with some buddies and my dad said "oh yeah some package came in for you from Toonie Sports or something like that" and immediately I was excited.. just because I knew "Toonie Sports" meant something to do with cars in my dad's vocabulary.

Anyways, that's about it for now. Hopefully the rear rotors & pads will go on tomorrow.. possibly the short shifter. I would really like to get some suggestions for coil overs. I'm leaning towards Function & Form Type 2s currently but as always, my options are open. Let me know what you guys have had/heard of/enjoyed/whatever!
go back and snatch those rear door handles if you can get em cheap. you can sell em for a decent bit of change to people looking for em.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
I was thinking about that too. Might do that Monday. There were a couple DAs there as well, and one had the half white/half red tails on it where others had the white/amber/red ones.. Not sure about the rarity of those half & half ones or if they sell well, but I was contemplating grabbing them as well. I should start my own "Parts Wanted" section and just make scrapyard trips weekly!

love the orange wheels! rep for you! i'm all for crazy colors. lol. i plan on painting my kosei k1s teal here soon!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Yeah I read about that in your build thread! Colours are the way to go, I'm generally not one for really bland looks.. Crazy coloured rims = more looks from the chicks in the tourist district of Niagara Falls ;)
I'm also stuck on what to purchase.. I've got a bit of extra money kicking around (after paying bills and such) and I'm stuck between window visors (rain guards, whatever) and a 5-panel Wink mirror. I'm leaning towards the window visors right now as they would go nicely with my rear visor.. and unfortunately I'm a smoker, so I'm pissed off if it rains and I want to smoke.

So yeah, I need input! Couple of my buddies are saying to go with the visors, but the 5-panel Wink mirrors are really nice too.
Decisions are freaking hard.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
So I was finally suckered into being a lowlife.
Got my coilovers installed - HSD HR all around - full height & dampening adjustable.. Got the wheels tucking and I can drop it down at least another inch and a half, maybe 2 inches. Shit's ridiculous. Anyways, pictas!!

Happy as hell. The ride isn't absolutely God awful either, still playing around with the dampening to find the perfect setting.
Let me know what you guys think! :D

Moose_Gumps

Looks nice. Love the rims, and I picked up a wink mirror today I have heard good things about it. you should do the same :thumbs up

Could you do me a solid and take/post a few pictures of your rear visor? I have been contemplating between getting a rear visor, or a OEM spoiler or both. :\

Anywho nice ride so far

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Is that a real DB8R?
Unfortunately it wasn't - GS with a JDM front end and Type R stickers.

Sick dude, thinking outside the box :thumbs up:
Thanks! :D

Looks nice. Love the rims, and I picked up a wink mirror today I have heard good things about it. you should do the same :thumbs up

Could you do me a solid and take/post a few pictures of your rear visor? I have been contemplating between getting a rear visor, or a OEM spoiler or both. :\

Anywho nice ride so far
Thanks man, I'll try and get some pictures of it shortly.. I ended up ripping it off last night - it came with double sided tape to mount it and it was peeling off.. weather is fluctuating too much up here. I might end up just using epoxy to get it on.